The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return Wukong's Macak helmet's energy colour

Basalto

vor 22 Minuten schrieb (PS4)GrandisSupernus:

Wait... they changed it? Is it a bug?

Can you give me some screenshots to show the difference? I'm really hoping that this is a fluke and not another "design change", because recently I've disagreed with those more and more.

It's a design change, but poorly thought out one. As the primary and secondary colors now blend together. On a Frame without Forma, the secondary color is white. But even on a Frame with Forma it is bad, because it leads to unwanted color choices on the WF and Syandana lights. Because of these changes I am back to using the same color as primary and secondary and on WF and Syandana.

It's terrible as the secondary energy color looked great before and now no longer does.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

Wait... they changed it? Is it a bug?

Can you give me some screenshots to show the difference? I'm really hoping that this is a fluke and not another "design change", because recently I've disagreed with those more and more.

I can confirm what Prexades said. My Wukong didn't get a forma until a few minutes ago, and then I could change the secondary colour and it did, indeed, change the helmet's energy. Although this kind of stuff just feels lame, and I liked my neon blue energy. I'm using a blue/orange set for my warframes, but apparently this one will have to remain blue/blue or just be orange/blue to get the helmet energy colour back to blue.