MrJWK

Archwings No Longer Have Shields When Using Nidus/Inaros

The latest update included a "fix" to prevent Inaros/Nidus from gaining shields from friendly Osprey units, but somewhere in the process, it seems to have broken vehicle shields when using these two frames.  This makes the Itzal extreeeemely squishy when trying to do any kind of archwing content.

• Upvote 8

Can confirm, thought it was a feature of the elytron at first, but then i used my itzal and realized it was not a feature.

Almost brings me memories to those initial times when archwing health and shields scaled with your warframe, so using Loki there was almost as much suicide as using Loki in any remotely high level mission.

I would also like to confirm this issue, which is kinda breaking the game for me, especially with missions that have integrated archwing modes (looking at you, Uranus and any open world field ever).

Yep figured this out right away thought i was the only one, asked around and not many people seemed to notice. Now i know this is so since i main Inaros.

Funny part of that feature is Hildryn passive applies in AW mode (shield gate). So do all the arcanes you have equipped on your warframe.

• Upvote 1

Can confirm.

In the arsenal:
When equipping Nidus, it shows your archwing shield stats at 0
Switching to another frame, then shows the correct shield amount again.

Spoiler

AMCPzrp.jpg

5oTZW6d.jpg

Edited by AegisAmaranth
Additional screenshot