Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

secondary energy colors BUGGED

Shane1412

LIMBO LIMINA skin is bugged my primary and secondary energy colors for my limbo is purple and black respectively, but the sentient energy patterns are cyan teal color. No matter what colors i put for primary or secondary energy colors, the sentient energy patterns remains teal/cyan

Valkyr prime's talons is also bugged: specifically while i was using purple for my primary energy color, the secondary color if not on default is change the entire talons into that secondary color with the exception of "complete" black (from bottom left corner of smoke) as a secondary color, which turns talons black with huge amounts of white hues. In other words, valkyr's talons coloration completely depends on secondary color alone unless it's on default or no color

i wish i had a screen shot to show but I don't know how to post screenshots on the forums

Limbo:20190411170235_1.jpgAlso my Umbra helmet:

20190411170635_1.jpgAnd on my Nezha "balls" and "eyes". This should look a way darker and saturated but now the white color of the secondary energy is working here.20190411170734_1.jpg

My nezha before update:

20190405151832_1.jpg

20190410171426_1.jpg

I think the white secondary color is working on every warframe. So they should make that the default white secondary color not work if we didn't use any forma yet.
Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Obito_PL

Sorry if I wasn't specific enough, I meant that the Limbo LAMINA DELUXE SKIN's sentient energy color patterns aren't depicted properly, and VALKYR PRIME TALONS are only affected by the secondary energy color

8 hours ago, Obito_PL said:

I think the white secondary color is working on every warframe. So they should make that the default white secondary color not work if we didn't use any forma yet.
Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Shane1412
reorganize reply