Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow us to buy more appearance and build slots than just A/B/C

SasoDuck

There are so many good cosmetics out there, and a few frames with TONS of TennoGen... unfortunately I'm hesitant to buy many of these because I already have an A, B, and C appearance that I really like. This often makes me hesitant or completely unwilling to get another cosmetic (especially TennoGen that has to be bought with my own money out of pocket) for the same frame or weapon, since I wouldn't be able to use more than three of them. I understand that "capacity" is always an issue with this, having to store the information of multiple different appearance setups, but I have two (hopefully not naive) solutions:

1. Make extra appearances (and builds) beyond A/B/C be purchaseable for plat, per item. Make it a cost that's not too crazy, but still large enough that it'll keep the amount of extra appearances/builds to a minimum

2. Store the data for what goes where on the client's local device, and then the ownership of those items on the server, that way the game simply has to read the information of what cosmetics you have and in what positions (colors, armor, syandanas, etc) or what mods you have on each build from your personal device, and then cross-checks with the server to verify that you do indeed own those items, so that even if the user could figure out how to edit the file containing those preferences, they'd be unable to add items they didn't personally own because the server would decline it and replace it with a default helmet/skin, or remove the mod in the case of builds.

Long story short, I really want to be able to have more than three appearances for my Nova, or my Equinox, or my <whatever> but I currently cannot.

Thank you