Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

46 Merchants gonna pay

zelvominus

Just hired some steel meridian black ops to do the trick, y'know... Normal stuff... I hope they dont send #*!%ing rollers again, like what do i even pay them for... Actaully why didnt i hire Red Veil ? They are the #*!%ing assassins after all, its their literal job... Yeah um i cant get a refund now so lets see how it turns out...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I would imagine your chances at a refund are next to none if you paid by the Perrin Bankers sub-guild. I swear, the number of times the sequence sent death squads after me whilst trying to, ah, convince Corpus engineers that they don't have mining rights in Grineer colonies, it's clear the whole sequence is corrupt. In the pocket of Big Anyo.

If you'd just read the appropriate legal document, (Hexis Constitution of System-Wide Construction, Demolition and Mineral Extraction, Section 312, article upsilon, clause 19, sub-clause 3, amendment 97) you'd see that Grineer possession of mining rights around a Grineer-occupied planet is perfectly legal. It's the least of the required legal reading those Corpus miners have to do, yet the Corpus completely disregard it as "not enforced by any governmental structure" and that the rulings "Favour Tenno interests almost exclusively". Pah! And the whole Perrin Sequence backs them up on it.

Thing's a conspiracy, I tell ya.