Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things that would improve Atlas Karst

Xolot

I do understand that in most skins DE adds some visual changes, but they are mostly kept at minimum... but with Atlas Karts I feel that that isn't an option, and some changes have to be applied in order to make this skin as gorgeous as it should've been

Passive: 

With this new skin, the current dry mud-like effect is incredibly offputting. I guess its too late to ask for those mud stains to be changed for beautifull geodes, but maybe giving them the same texture as the petrified Tectonics and allow it to have the same color as the shoulder crystals might not be so much work.

Landslide: 

Nothing to change here, looks perfect in the context of the skin, it hits with a rock and deals impact damage, not puncture like a crystal would.

Tectonics:

I feel that this skill should be a beautifull geode wall, but may be too late to change it, and it might get confusing with the texture when the wall is petrified.

Petrify:

Petrified enemies having the crystal/metal-like texture of petrified Tectonics would fit this skin way too much.

Rumblers:

They look ok, but they have so much space between their top and low body that not having them gain an evasion boost seems almost like a scam. The original concept had all pieces closer, so it looked way more compacted and all around pleasing. Maybe adding one core that ties together both sides of the Rumblers the same way they already keep Atlas Karst's arms together could improve their looks

• Like 2

Honestly the things that bug me are things that bug me about anything in warframe with physics applied to it. His front tassle things look even more odd than default Atlas's robe, and them reaching the floor doesn't help matters.

Also the little orb thingies in his shoulders just... twitching and jiggling and spazzing out all over the place... as much as I like Atlas and the rest of the look, I think this one's a pass from me.

Only dislike his passive not being the new shininess and the fact his rumblers now look anorexic. Seriously, his original skin had them look like big intimidating golems now they're skinny rock twig things and not very impossing at all. At least add an extra rock to fill in the massive space they got in their chest cavity.

• Like 1

Bought him and dislike the neck, seems weird. They should just make the head floaty instead of that...mess

And for the love of god fix those hands while walking he looks like an awkward teenage boy with those hands, make it a firm closed fist

Edited by Sir_Carl

14 hours ago, Xolot said:

Landslide: 

Nothing to change here, looks perfect in the context of the skin, it hits with a rock and deals impact damage, not puncture like a crystal would.

Crystals IRL don't often puncture m8.  They aren't exactly sharpened or honed to a functional cutting/piercing tool unless augmented.  Please give us more crystals for geode boy