Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kind of want to rage at Hildryn

11 exploiter runs, 9 chass and 2 neuro.

The drop table percentages are BS.

Anyone else having this problem?

On a side note, I've been trying to figure out why everyone is mad that Hildryn is locked behind a rep grind...what are you talking about? I bought her BP from Little Duck at rank....3? That took little to no effort. What am I missing?

Edit: I forgot you needed max SU to even do VS. My bad!

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

1 minute ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

That took little to no effort. What am I missing?

That you have to get stuff that only drops in Profit-Taker bounties. To do a Profit-Taker bounty you have to be top tier with SU. So, you are missing the massive rep grind required to get it?

I got all Hildryn parts in five or six runs. But it is RNG, so it is possible you will never get the last part. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That you have to get stuff that only drops in Profit-Taker bounties. To do a Profit-Taker bounty you have to be top tier with SU. So, you are missing the massive rep grind required to get it?

I got all Hildryn parts in five or six runs. But it is RNG, so it is possible you will never get the last part. 

Oh, yeah that makes sense. I got max rep with SU because I wanted to fill my navigation with stuffed animals. I succeeded too xD

I envy your luck...

23 minutes ago, krc473 said:

So, you are missing the massive rep grind required to get it?

Doesn't it make more sense when you think about there being 3 warframes, moa companions and kitguns locked behind the rep grind? If it were only 1 warframe I'd understand the frustration a little more. Idk, I knew from the start I was going to hit max SU and it took me a while but it was fun all the way. I like animal conservation, I'm weird.

I do not however enjoy being ripped off by RNG...at least the rep grind you knew what you were getting.

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

15 minutes ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

I do not however enjoy being ripped off by RNG...at least the rep grind you knew what you were getting.

I cannot understand this statement. This game is full of drops based exclusively on RNG. How can anyone that has played for more than a few weeks not expect there to be significant RNG farms? You are not being ripped off by RNG, you have done 11 runs. Come back after doing another 50. 

17 minutes ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Doesn't it make more sense when you think about there being 3 warframes, moa companions and kitguns locked behind the rep grind?

Consider what people are more interested in. I was annoyed about Garuda being locked behind rank 5 SU. Sure, other stuff was available at the time, but I am still yet to really bother with MOA's and Kitguns. Yes, I could get them if I wanted, but I have no interest in either. So, people complain about the rep-grind, because they only want one or two items.

1 hour ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

On a side note, I've been trying to figure out why everyone is mad that Hildryn is locked behind a rep grind...what are you talking about? I bought her BP from Little Duck at rank....3? That took little to no effort. What am I missing?

rank 2 actually. that's where I'm at with Vox, trying to reach rank 3 so I can just buy Systems rather than having to go through any more goddamn profit Taker phase 2 farming, because f**k. that. mission. as others said, it's needing Old mate with Solaris United, which yes, you can attain easily, it's just that it's constantly timegated. as for RNG, that's just working as intended.

1 hour ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

You are missing entitled new players throwing their toys out the pram, demanding instant access to everything.

Regarding RNG, i got Hildryns parts in 3 runs whereas for Revenant neuroptics i had to do 52 bounty 5s on Cetus... sometimes it just hates you lol.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)D00M INCARNATE:

I bought her BP from Little Duck at rank....3?

There's your answer.

Rank 3.

It's a pain to grind ranks in any faction in this game.

That's why a lot of people, myself included, bought her with plat. Not everybody wants to grind a faction we have no interest in so that we can get a new toy.

2 hours ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

I got it in 5 Runs.... not that it matters... I didn't want Hildryn.... I wanted the Toroids and I used up all my Thermia to stock pile them (about 68 in total)... which is good because this time the event returned without the Double Resource Bonus like it had last time.

2 hours ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

You're missing that still requires Old Mate Rank since you need Gyromag Systems to reach Rank 3.

Il y a 3 heures, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE a dit :

Many people dont get the probabilities trick.

If you have 10% chance that doesn't mean that you're sure to obtaint the drop from 10 runs.

It's even a small chance that you make 10000 runs and dont have it.

Very small (almost astronomical small) chance but it's possible.

And it's possible to get 3 different parts of Atlas with just 3 runs. I did it.

So probably karma hate you by now.

Let the things cool down and return to hyldrin later.😉

Edited by SgtHotPepper

3 hours ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Well, when it first came out it was at max rank at little duck...everyone hated it then DE move it down to rank 2...also profit take require max su...

6 hours ago, krc473 said:

Consider what people are more interested in. I was annoyed about Garuda being locked behind rank 5 SU. Sure, other stuff was available at the time, but I am still yet to really bother with MOA's and Kitguns. Yes, I could get them if I wanted, but I have no interest in either. So, people complain about the rep-grind, because they only want one or two items.

SU reputation can be gained by occasionaly visiting Ticker and checking out if he's not selling debt bounds for just credits or for some resources like plastids that you'll most likely have billions gathered. He almost always have some super cheap debt bonds that can be bought for trash that you have no use for anyway. This is how I got max rank with just little effort and most likely didn't spent more than 1 000 000 credits total to max rank SU.

Edited by (PS4)Black_Adder_
typo

9 hours ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Sell prime parts so you can just buy Warframes.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

How much is Hildryn ? Over 200 Platinum ? Yeah there's far more valuable things to spend platinum on....

Also Farming Primes is a whole differen't RNG mess to deal with so ultimately its the same thing... just do what everyone else does... wait for that 75% Discount and spend real money. 

I had suspiciously good luck. I did three runs of Exploiter and got exactly all three parts. That said, my luck with RNG is normally abysmall. I much prefer buying Warframes with standing (like with Baruuk). I have nightmares from doing some farms to get certain frames due to horrible RNG (I think I did over 20 runs of Defection rotation C to get the last piece I needed for Harrow). But Warframe has always been about choice. Some people prefer RNG, and others prefer currency. I lean toward the latter, but at least there are options for everyone.

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

With equinox being such a hot ticket right now, you can buy and sell to make 300 Plat in an hour and a half easy peasy. But that doesn't mean I'm happy spending 325 Plat on Hildryn. I only buy warframes when I get a 50% or 75%.

It also gives me something to do. I'm not saying I don't like grinding, I'm just saying don't tell me I have a 22% chance to get a systems when it's not going to happen in 5 tries. Yes, I understand probability, no I don't like it one bit xD