Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn’t received my excal umbra statue!

(PSN)P0K3M0N0_BR-IT

Question

I made a preorder november 2018 for excalibur umbra statue and paid 156€ for this , in the warframe shop site there was write that it should arrive in late march , but i didn’t receive a confirmation email about the preorder and the money was taken even without the confirmation email. I dont know what to do now , and i really wanted the excal statue!

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)P0K3M0N0_BR-IT said:

I made a preorder november 2018 for excalibur umbra statue and paid 156€ for this , in the warframe shop site there was write that it should arrive in late march , but i didn’t receive a confirmation email about the preorder and the money was taken even without the confirmation email. I dont know what to do now , and i really wanted the excal statue!

We have an important update on the ship date of the statues. Unfortunately, the Excalibur Umbra statues will be shipped in 2 stages. The first batch of statues (500-1000) will be shipped in late-March as planned. However, the second batch of statues are not expected to ship untilmid-June. We will be shipping the statues on a first order, first serve basis.

On 2019-04-11 at 9:42 AM, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

I received an email back in February explaining the delay - along with a code for 175 plat as a condolence. 

Wait yall got a 175 plat condolence code 😞 i got mine delayed and didnt get a code  can de hug me instead?