Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #242: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3cd387ee474d26c2edfc5c5ed295f679.jpg

Danielle and Megan are hunting for Equinox Prime! Armed with the Crystal King, the Geode Gerent, the Boulder Baron: Atlas Karst!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art!

See you here tonight, April 11th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Rock on.

Things get better the boulder you get.

Is see Equinox Prime is your quarry tonight.

Reb being part of every Prime Time is not set in stone. If she is sick she might have a gravelly voice and should take a vacation at Pebble Beach. 

These rock puns are solid.

16 minutes ago, MoLdY_GarLicC said:

would u guys have an idea why my game keeps lagging, not showing icons and not rendering textures after the atlas karst update? 

You should contact support mate. Prime time hosts can't do anything but ask other people to look into matters.

I'd be nice if you could explain us why the Ogris was changed and then changed back so soon, it left a lot of people very confused. There's a lot of people who liked the trigger change (from charge to semi). Additionally there have been constructive discussions as to whether it might not be a better concept to [decrease base damage & status, but increase crit rate] instead of [decreasing base damage and increasing range] in order to make it more viable.

47 minutes ago, Sdric said:

I'd be nice if you could explain us why the Ogris was changed and then changed back so soon, it left a lot of people very confused. There's a lot of people who liked the trigger change (from charge to semi). Additionally there have been constructive discussions as to whether it might not be a better concept to [decrease base damage & status, but increase crit rate] instead of [decreasing base damage and increasing range] in order to make it more viable.

I'm not 100 percent sure but I heard the problem was that the weapon change accidentally buffed certain enemies and they reverted the change til they could deal with enemies becoming way more powerful than intented thanks to the weapon changes.

33 minutes ago, IceSickleJT said:

Sorry what now? This game has a TV show or is this a RP stream??

Sorry for the dumb question I'm new here.

It is a weekly thursday stream broadcast on twitch, youtube, and mixer where some of the DE staff play the game on pc with viewers and give some updates on things that have come out in recent patches or events. 

Fyi they do also have a Xbox stream on Monday, a PS4 stream on Tuesday, a switch stream on Wednesdays,  and about every 2 weeks a developer stream talking about new upcoming content on Fridays. During all streams if you watch on twitch or mixer they pick random viewers and give them prizes(any warframe player can claim the prizes of that particular days stream if they get picked by DE, no matter what platform they play on) just for watching.

Archived