Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed crashes caused by alt-tab when playing fullscreen and using a Steam Controller.
  • Fixed cases where you could move around with the Steam Controller when you should be locked in position (eg: during a Heist briefing).

So... only the crash was fixed... but the lock ups is still there... Gear hotkey to use k-drive and talk action at the same time.

Previously on 24.7.0 there was a crash. Video on 24.7.0 a few days ago: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409598407

But, the lock ups still continues... now on 24.7.1 no buttons work when it locks up.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

A short FX will now appear in the Arsenal as an effort to help display how your chosen Secondary Energy color will blend with your Warframe’s abilities.

that should be permanent since the secondary color shows up just a little moment before casting out

The Proto Deluxe Volt still has the secondary channel overtaking the primary on the energy lines on his body.

With secondary

Spoiler

U1WNi8r.png

Without secondary

Spoiler

z4cY5Tk.png

also all Exalteds only use the secondary color

Spoiler

GHlK35M.png

and apparently Revenant doesn't color the same anymore either, he used to look like the Pyra syandana's colors and now it's just white.

Spoiler

9mtEq2m.png

yknow what, I'm not going through any more of the list in pictures, Nezha Deluxe, Ember Prime, and Limbo Deluxe are the only frames whose color channels still work right.

A quick list of frames where only the secondary shows up but it didn't in the first version of secondary energy:
Octavia Diva Tennogen disks are only secondary, hair tails are only primary.
Titania default butterflies are only secondary
Mag Alata Tennogen head stripes are all secondary
Hidryn energy is only secondary
Chroma Prime is only secondary
Atlas Graxx Tennogen energy dots are only secondary

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Lisets having uncolorable areas.

I realize this has been in the game since late 2016, but... WHEN IS LISET PRIME GOING TO DITCH THE UNCOLORABLE GRAY!?

Warframe1558.jpg

It still boggles my mind that this skin, along with numerous other skins, has uncolorable gray portions. When is this getting addressed and fixed??? 

19 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Nice. Now how about you guys increase the spawn rate for Wolf so we can actually benefit from the slightly increased drop chances?
Only met him 3 times since NW started, and I tried a LOT.

lol lucky you !! i had him twice ... the stalker visits me more than the wolf ... and this is suppose to be night wave where the wolf tries to kill the tenno...... lol also how about readjusting the R&G you guy been screwing around with? had nice R&G and some uneducated Tenno reported me for bad language got a warning and you took my R&G from 10% to 0.01%..... atlas will bolder you down for this!!!! 

Secondary energy colour still needs a lot of help...now the only colour visible on the frames themselves is the secondary, with very very few exceptions. All frames with thin emissives display only the secondary colour and none of the primary. I understand this is still an in-progress feature but...please fix ASAP!

EDIT: Also, as stated above, all exalted weapons only use the secondary colour. This includes Valkyr, Excalibur, Garuda, and others that I have not personally tested.

I'm sorry Megan, but I logged in and the whole Emissive debacle has fixed nothing for me:

• The Emissives keep being less defined (loss of shape) and looking more lower resolution.
  • As of this hotfix, some Warframes have lost completely the special VFX (Valkyr Prime's emissive for instance is now static. It was like a panning effect before)
  • The overall feel and color is still impossible to replicate no matter what settings I use, the textures themselves being more bright, difuminated and pixelated.

This unfortunately fixes me nothing. My petition to revert the Energy changes remains -- the overall feel of the Warframes is gone and, the way it's currently implemented, there's no way to marry the two color option with the previous look. I am fully aware of the magnitude and scope of the change -- and I appreciate the effort to try to fix this -- and it's precisely because of that I feel this shouldn't have gone out, not in its current state, not this quick.

I finally would like to be incisive on the fact that this is a pretty divisive change. As someone who has based his Prime Access purchases basically due artistic reasons, this feels like an absolute blow. Had I known this, most likely I wouldn't have bought Equinox's access last week, and it has most definitely left a sour taste in my mouth for all the ones I bought, as well as the Accessories or Warframe bundles in the market bought with Platinum I bought myself.

For now, and seeing I have little power and almost no action to take, all I can do is logout, and check periodically. For now, it's one less Tenno outside on the Origin system.

Much love to everyone out there, whether Dev or user, Tenno all.

I can finally almost see the dual energy on octavia energy circles and diva skin twintails - in arsenal screen. When i exit arsenal it goes away and just leaves a super bright primary only or a barely visible secondary only depending on brightness of color used. :c 

Thank you for the update.

Is there any chance you could drastically increase the chance of the Wolf appearing? I play Warframe quite frequently, but have only encountered the Wolf 2 times in total. He's so rare that he may as well not even be in the game as it stands currently.

1 minute ago, Barefoot_Monkey said:

Thank you for the update.

Is there any chance you could drastically increase the chance of the Wolf appearing? I play Warframe quite frequently, but have only encountered the Wolf 2 times in total. He's so rare that he may as well not even be in the game as it stands currently.

I wouldnt increase the chance, but make it somehow so its incresable by doing something, for example capturing alot of fugitives in one week, or before another chapter

Archived