Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it's a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.

Thanks a lot! 😄

Thanks for the fixes @[DE]Megan, however remember that energy colors only work properly for hosts at the moment... I don't see the point of wasting so much time fixing dual energy colors if only 1/4 of your players will benefit from it anyway so maybe make this long standing bug a priority? 

Thanks in advance. Dual energy colors do look amazing... when they work. 

So you switched the energy colors, can you fix them now? Primary color now no longer changes colors on the frames "Lights" right. I have purple where i had green before, and the effect on synada's means hitting "Copy warframe colors" no longer copies them correctly.

Edit1: Trying to copy my waframe colors to any other weapon or archwing now means i have to go back in and change the energy colors manually every time.

Edit2: After sitting and playing with colors after todays change, i'm just going to stick everything back on default for colors since nothing looks right now. You guys had it right the first time, now it's wrong.

I have seen the wolf once... Does not seem to spawn nearly enough. Yet for others they seem to get it every 3rd or 4th run they say. Not sure what's going on but only once since the start of the event sure makes me feel left out. 

I have a question. Before the update on equinox prime and the Poe remaster, the operators can perform all the emotes such as eclipse narta. But after the update, I can’t perform the emotes on my operator. Is this a bug? Or did you guys remove with some sort of a explanation?? If you see this question, pls reply to me as soon as possible. Thank you!!

9 hours ago, LSG501 said:

35% still means there's a 65% drop chance of getting mods

While I agree with the general sentiment, this is misinformation.

The mod drop is completely INDEPENDENT from whether or not the Wolf drops a hammer part.

It's not that you get either or, you might get a mod, you might get a part, you might get both. Each rolls it's own chance.

Could you guys please reduce the amount of particles of Tombfinger's projectile? I As my favorite secondary I use it all the time and the amount of particles really hurt my eyes. Yes, a rain of bright colored energy is cool to see every time I shoot but the amount of the particles is far too high. It can almost be compated to confetti. Please, DE, fix this.

Archived