Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

Recommended Posts

Valkyr primes shoulders now have nomore  energy color at all
and atlas deluxes weapon skin has no testures on prisma obex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Could still use a fix for the Weapon Swap bind becoming inactive during tool use (mining laser, fishing spear, scanner) in equipment configurations which do not include a secondary weapon, as reported here:

Agreed. Furthermore, swap weapons is still kind of a mess. If I'm using a scanner, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was not using, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was using, I think this may depend on whether I had used melee, so technically melee was equiped, not the scanner. See how this is a mess, with inconsistent behavior...

If using a scanner, swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last, that makes sense.

If using melee, then swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last. This makes sense and is consistent.

The fact that you can swap to your gun from melee, instantly, but it takes time to 'swap weapons' is part of the problem here. If you press swap weapon when melee is equiped, it should instantly switch to your gun (the gun you were using last), just like if you pressed fire. Then aim, need not swap weapons (three methods of swapping is overkill), and from melee, tapping swap twice would first insta switch back to gun, then do the switch primary/secondary which takes a moment of time. Then you could give back manual block button to people that want that, and allow people who like aim gliding with melee to do that too, and we could change weapons between primary/secondary/melee/gear in a way that was entirely consistent, predictable, and responsive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 часов назад, AdunSaveMe сказал:

I know this isn't relevant, but I would love to know how you accomplished this. I've tried something similar, but the 'trunk' just looks awful.

"Trunk" is made of obsidian pillars. It's hallow, with space dust inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before that change my Khoras energy look was green (thats my first energy color) after she looks turquoise since my second color is purple, thats horrible

On mele its ok, nice look but guns are turquoise too ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For me it was way better before this change 😫 please revert it back! First color main (Frame) and second for effects like shots from catchmoon usw.

atm. you have 3 colors (main second on effects) and (mixed on frames and guns energy)  🤮

 

xR7U1Zo.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

While I agree with the general sentiment, this is misinformation.

The mod drop is completely INDEPENDENT from whether or not the Wolf drops a hammer part.

It's not that you get either or, you might get a mod, you might get a part, you might get both. Each rolls it's own chance.

They're all in the same drop table... 35% chance of a hammer part which then has it's own drop chance within that chance, 65% chance (well a tiny bit less due to the mask) of mods which have their own drop chance of which mod you get.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dread arrows now suspend hit and killed enemies or their parts in the air in the place where arrows hit them. This might have something to do with Dread arrows physics when it hits enemy pushes it towards the wall and hangs the dead body on itself when hit the wall. So the bug causes arrows to not proceed towards the wall but just stop at the place of impact and hang the body in the air.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Have you really increased wolf's spawn rate? Yesterday i've spent like 3 to 4 hours spamming 5 min survivals and captures and he didn't show up...seriously, i've met him only ONCE since the start (obviously he didn't drop anything <.<), this is bs -.-"
Am i doing something wrong? It's getting frustrating...

Edited by DrNever
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only encountered wolf ONCE the entire event and i got a whole nothing drop from him a health orb and a common mod

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I did not see any difference about Wolf's spawn rate at all, still abysmal as Day 1.
The Feedback Forum is full of subject about it, but DE dont seem to care.

All DE said is the spawn chance of Wolf of Saturn Six will progressively increase as the event progresses (Devstream #124 at 10:06)

Ok....what is the spawn rate and how much they are increasing it???????

As I said, I didnt see any increase from day 1 if you ask me

 

For my part, I am playing this game around 25~30 hours each week, I saw the Wolf 11(or 12?) times and he dropped a total of 5 parts of his hammer (2 BP, 2 handles and 1 head).

(take note I didnt get any part until the 6th fight, and I traded a BP for the Motor)

I consider myself lucky to be able to get these parts, however it took 6 weeks (150~180 hours) to met the Wolf 11 times.

Even if I should not care anymore about Wolf, I was expecting to see him much more than 11 times in 6 weeks. I know some people almost didnt see him yet even after all this time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometime doors are still stuck closed for the whole group despite them indicating that the door shouldn't be. I have encountered this once with grineer. But the rest have been on corpus. I lost a few good relics because I had to abandon the mission because it couldn't be continued/completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

They're all in the same drop table... 35% chance of a hammer part which then has it's own drop chance within that chance, 65% chance (well a tiny bit less due to the mask) of mods which have their own drop chance of which mod you get.   

nxjpyf.png

2na5wde.png

ir4x2s.png

Do me a favour. Don't speak about things you don't understand, ok? Instead you would do well to listen to those who know better than you.

Wolf has a 100% chance to drop a mod from his mod drop list. Wolf has an additional, INDEPENDENT chance to ALSO drop a hammer part. Wolf ALSO has an INDEPENDENT 2% chance to drop his mask.

Those are facts, your misguided opinion is simply wrong, you cannot dispute this. Stop spreading misinformation.

Edited by HugintheCrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

nxjpyf.png

2na5wde.png

ir4x2s.png

Do me a favour. Don't speak about things you don't understand, ok? Instead you would do well to listen to those who know better than you.

Wolf has a 100% chance to drop a mod from his mod drop list. Wolf has an additional, INDEPENDENT chance to ALSO drop a hammer part. Wolf ALSO has an INDEPENDENT 2% chance to drop his mask.

Those are facts, your misguided opinion is simply wrong, you cannot dispute this. Stop spreading misinformation.

Then explain why I haven't got mods when I have had a part drop....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Then explain why I haven't got mods when I have had a part drop....

You probably got the generic elementals and didn't notice they came from the Wolf (or it bugged out, this IS Warframe).

Mod drop is guaranteed, end of story.

Edited by HugintheCrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, fix RANDOM crashes. Everyda the game "hardwarefails" at least 3 TIMES! Every time a diffrient problem. Sexondary fire, ability casting, firing weapon, moving. (Not kidding) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arc5in said:

Agreed. Furthermore, swap weapons is still kind of a mess. If I'm using a scanner, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was not using, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was using, I think this may depend on whether I had used melee, so technically melee was equiped, not the scanner. See how this is a mess, with inconsistent behavior...

If using a scanner, swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last, that makes sense.

If using melee, then swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last. This makes sense and is consistent.

The fact that you can swap to your gun from melee, instantly, but it takes time to 'swap weapons' is part of the problem here. If you press swap weapon when melee is equiped, it should instantly switch to your gun (the gun you were using last), just like if you pressed fire. Then aim, need not swap weapons (three methods of swapping is overkill), and from melee, tapping swap twice would first insta switch back to gun, then do the switch primary/secondary which takes a moment of time. Then you could give back manual block button to people that want that, and allow people who like aim gliding with melee to do that too, and we could change weapons between primary/secondary/melee/gear in a way that was entirely consistent, predictable, and responsive.

Btw just to help you out with the consistency thing: the gear you equip replaces the primary weapon. So if you press weapon swap it works as expected, switches to secondary.

If you melee then press swap it works as expected, changes to secondary (a few updates ago they made so that pressing swap with melee out changes to the weapon you did *not* have equipped, in player request).

Technically, if you could aim with gear out it's swap to primary, but since aim has it's own functions with gear, it doesn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HugintheCrow said:

You probably got the generic elementals and didn't notice they came from the Wolf (or it bugged out, this IS Warframe).

Mod drop is guaranteed, end of story.

Nope, no mods, pretty easy to spot the generic ones when the entire section is empty (not bugged, just not many kills)....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i dont know what you did, but since this update the wolf and/or companion is broken.

 

before the update dropped i had an encounter at least every 3rd to 4th mission with at least his minions or even the wolf himself.

since the update i have not had a single spawn in over 50 missions. i still farm the same maps so i know you changed something.

 

pls fix... thats very very annoying...

 

edit: had a minion trio spawn once now,

so one spawn in ~70 runs. thats not the spawnrate i had all the week before that patch.

 

 

Edited by Sundjasksya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 18 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

Secondary Energy Clarification

Yesterday’s Update 24.7.0 included the change of Secondary Energy color applying to Warframe emissives - but it seems we got it backwards and shipped with Secondary being the dominant color. This has been rectified to have Primary as the dominant color with Secondary Energy being the “halo” color around it. To clarify even further, Primary Energy colors will cover the brightest emissive area with the Secondary Energy color covering the darkest emissive area.

We know we have more work to do to really polish this new Fashionframe option, as you may still notice some emissive areas are not equal to others. This will take time to properly implement - we thank you for your patience!
 

Hey guys, loving the secondary energy implementation. 

While you're checking those, think you could check the Elemental Bullet Jump mods, so these use the energy color or secondary energy color as well? maybe use the same as attachments?

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on when Atlas first ability will be fixed  when attacking wolf?? the other day  tried to survive (not fight) the wolf and  Atlas first ability was not activating against him, but other mobs was ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 20 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

but it seems we got it backwards and shipped with Secondary being the dominant color.

Nezha energy colors are inverted now. the secondary color is way more visible on any part exept the fire itself. 

images speak for themselves. https://imgur.com/gallery/wHstA6i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wolf should not drop generic 120% damage mods. incredibly low spawn chance even now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear DE, I realy ❤️ Khora ❤️ but Venaris Defense stance is a little weak can you please add a Damage reduction Aura OR a proc Immunity to it - this would buff this stances and will make it as usefull as the Attack and Heal stance - Thanks for the attention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arc5in said:

Agreed. Furthermore, swap weapons is still kind of a mess. If I'm using a scanner, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was not using, sometimes it swaps back to the weapon I was using, I think this may depend on whether I had used melee, so technically melee was equiped, not the scanner. See how this is a mess, with inconsistent behavior...

If using a scanner, swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last, that makes sense.

If using melee, then swap weapon should swap back to your gun, the one you were using last. This makes sense and is consistent.

The fact that you can swap to your gun from melee, instantly, but it takes time to 'swap weapons' is part of the problem here. If you press swap weapon when melee is equiped, it should instantly switch to your gun (the gun you were using last), just like if you pressed fire. Then aim, need not swap weapons (three methods of swapping is overkill), and from melee, tapping swap twice would first insta switch back to gun, then do the switch primary/secondary which takes a moment of time. Then you could give back manual block button to people that want that, and allow people who like aim gliding with melee to do that too, and we could change weapons between primary/secondary/melee/gear in a way that was entirely consistent, predictable, and responsive.

Yep.  Mentioned some of it in that bug report.  The different methods of switching back to your weapon are entirely inconsistent (some methods give your currently used weapon back, others give the primary and still others give the secondary), and a lot of those issues predated 24.6.  I just became really aware of them while testing for repro, for exactly what conditions were breaking the Swap Weapon button.  Turns out it's a missing secondary, but I didn't know that going in, and discovered a lot of interesting things I wasn't entirely aware of on the way.

I understand if some of the inconsistencies aren't a huge priority to fix, but I hope they at least take a look at it, especially if it could help in part to free up some of the binds people want back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could you add a secondary energy color to operators that have completed the war within and gilded amps?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Nope, no mods, pretty easy to spot the generic ones when the entire section is empty (not bugged, just not many kills)....

I've had zero things drop from him too, and I suspect (if we exclude the possibility of a bug), he just left the map. We took too long to kill him or whatever, and so he disappeared rather than dying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...