Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Energy lights on Warframes & weapons

-Tilter-

Since the introduction of the Secondary Energy Color I've began to notice that some items have started losing their Energy lights on certain points for no obvious reason, therefore it's a bug (duuuh). Since 24.7.0 I've personally noticed Chroma Primes Helmet missing the four energy "eyes" because he's my favorite warframe and he's obviously been ruined by this. I've also noticed Skiajati missing 2 of it's lights on the pommel since I use it on my Umbra build and for others ..I don't know, there are far too many weapons and warframes and skins that could potentially have this issue now and I didn't notice any more on the gear that I use, but that's not a big variety since I mostly rotate between a few frames and weapons that I most enjoy playing with. Please fix this ASAP, my fashionframe is suffering 😞

Edit: Ivara's energy skirt is also gone ..well not completely I can still barely see parts of it under certain light but it takes no color from primary or secondary energy color therefore it's "black" and almost gone like the others I mentioned.

Edit #2: There are also a number of Liset skins that don't have working engine energy during mission loading screens, this is a minor thing but should still be fixed obviously. Unlike the ones I mentioned previously I don't think this is connected/caused in any way by the secondary energy color since it's been there before secondary energy was a thing, but it could potentially be the same problem where it's defaulting to black color rather than taking in whatever you placed.

Chroma Prime Helmet (4 eyes are missing but only 2 can barely be seen due to the angle)
1PcjIgG.jpg

Skiajati Pommel (2 upper lights on the pommel are missing)
XjI8TL5.jpg

Ivara's Skirt (The whole thing appears to be gone, but the points of it can still be seen under certain light, I circled them in green)
kf6s0OV.jpg

Dex Liset (These engines are completely lacking any glow, same goes with the ones on the side which I didn't mark)
2PY72eT.jpg

Edited by -Tilter-