Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing colour on Ivara Astrea (TennoGen) skin

Moscatinka

The energy colour used to be visible on the 'skirt' of the Astrea TennoGen skin but isn't anymore since one of the secondary energy colour patches. If you look at the screenshot, the 'folds' or bass-relief lines on the blue coloured skirt used to have the (then primary) energy colour but now don't show any colour at all, they just take on the tertiary colour that is applied to the entire skirt (blue in this image).

gEy7BTw.jpg

Edited by Moscatinka
  • Like 1

On 2019-04-12 at 10:19 PM, --Cephalon_Otong-- said:

The "skirt" on Ivara Youkai is missing as well. Happened since the last secondary energy patch thing

Skirt is still there, but practically transparent (which I find annoying, since Jet black from Smoke would make it entirely invisible). Changing energy colors no longer affects the skirt in any way.

Regardless, they need to fix her again, which might take some time, considering there hasn't been an official response from DE to my knowledge.

I'm having the same problem.  It has to be something with the secondary energy color stuff they added.  Completely bugged out Ivara's energy - no matter WHAT color you pick for either primary or secondary energy color, the skirt always loses all energy color (for Astrea, it's the glowing parts that go, for the rest of her skins, it's the entire thing).