Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Major Strangledome issues when Pilfering Strangledome augment is equipped

Rahlzel

Enemies walk heedlessly, but intermittently, through Strangledome without getting hooked by it when Pilfering Strangledome is equipped.

This bug was also recorded happening (not in included video) after ~26 enemies were killed by Strangledome, making me believe it also breaks down after all 26 vertices on Strangledome are used up, but this also happened intermittently and not with every Strangledome cast. I can provide recording if requested. This issue does not happen when Pilfering Strangledome is unequipped.

Khora build used: https://i.imgur.com/VblO5Xr.jpg

18 hours ago, BlueOwlRest said:

for me, no enemies get hooked or grabbed until they enter the dome. There should be a chain grabbing them and dragging them to the dome. That's without the augment.

You mean they need to step all the way inside it first and then they get grabbed? If so, I don't recall seeing that happen in the hour so my clanmates and I were troubleshooting. Can you screenshot the build you were using when you saw that and link it here?

• 3 weeks later...