Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the servers having a meltdown?

Carnage2K4

So I was just in a nightmare excavation (Timed mode), and on getting to extraction, one of our squad was booted into her own instance, which was fine because we were leaving anyway.
But on entering the extraction area, nothing was happening, so we all left the area and came back... nothing...
Seems we were stuck in mission, if I left the area by myself, it still said 2 ppl were waiting for me, but the message was gone when I entered the extraction area...
Eventually they left the area, then I entered alone and was immediately extracted alone leaving the rest of the squad in game...
On returning to my ship, half my friends list/clan list was missing, even though they were in game and I had just been playing with them...

Very very strange.

• Like 1

I had this problem with the extraction too, I was playing with a random dude, we kept jumping in and out of the extraction zone when it finally worked, we both got out. The friend list thing is funny too.

Looks like the server isn't having a meltdown, it's having a stroke...

Had the same problem with the same nightmare excavation (Timed mode) at earth, 1st guy to get to the extraction point got extracted alone while the rest of the team couldn't extract but it's prolly just a glitch with the new "extract alone" option added to endless missions.

And Warframe is P2P (Peer to Peer) so the players are the servers or "hosts" so stability depends mostly on the ping/latency/lag you have to that "server" (host), I recommend you setting the ping limit to 200/250ms max, over than that the game becomes laggy and unstable most of the time.

Edited by llls1cKb0ylll