The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Prediction Is Late Fall

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

You must be new lol

No...  not new at all.  They are just dragging it out to a later date because they're not launching an open world.  So due to that and a lack of content everyone will be hungry in the fall/winter this year.  In reality it should be done already, since they showed it already at last years Tennocon.

Edited by (PS4)SCHEISER

Just now, (PS4)SCHEISER said:

No...  not new at all.  They are just dragging it out to a later date because they're not launching a n open world.  So due to that and a lack of content everyone will be hungry in the fall/winter this year.  In reality it should be done already, since they showed it already at last years Tennocon.

I doubt it's done. In a recent interview, Steve was talking about how he wasn't comfortable with the pacing of it yet. And considering how much potential railjack has to bring things together, I'm fine with waiting. 

As for other things, I'd say we're at least getting a trailer of the next open world. There will likely be some surprise, maybe New War hits soon after that. I can see new war ending "We need a goddamn ship to fight these mother*$&#(%) sentients" and there ya go. Now some kids with glorified action figures can go mercenary crusade across the origin system. 

Bottom line is that nobody knows when anything is coming out. Not even steve most likely.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)SCHEISER said:

No...  not new at all.  They are just dragging it out to a later date because they're not launching an open world.  So due to that and a lack of content everyone will be hungry in the fall/winter this year.  In reality it should be done already, since they showed it already at last years Tennocon.

You mean the demo they nearly pulled as it barely worked and was held together with baling wire?

They basically had what Steve developed on his sunday stream + lots of nice art assets, a tech demo at best.

You know my schedule is pretty tight!  Sorry, for reiterating what "Steve" said. I just felt it necessary since the majority of players that don't follow that stuff still play Warframe. 

You know the devstreams aren't appealing like a TV show - it is kinda hit and miss.  They say what is on there mind alot.  Now that's cool.

2 minutes ago, MajorInnocence said:

You know my schedule is pretty tight!  Sorry, for reiterating what "Steve" said. I just felt it necessary since the majority of players that don't follow that stuff still play Warframe. 

You know the devstreams aren't appealing like a TV show - it is kinda hit and miss.  They say what is on there mind alot.  Now that's cool.

Well, I for one, watch devstreams like a tv show lol