Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assirozzel, the Smoke of Doom

Kasiosh_T_Laios

I'm not a native English speaker so there might be some mistakes here and there.

Hope you like him!

Assirozzel = Assir Al Zel = the prisoner of Shadow in Arabic

Theme: An Oriental assassin that uses poison to inflict damage and trickery to escape death.

Base Stats:

Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Shield: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Armour: 225

Energy: 100 (150 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.25

Passive: Trickster

Assirozzel gains 20% damage reduction for each Death omen charge he has. If Assiruzzel suffers fatal damage with at least 1 stack of death omen, this 1 stack is consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring 50% of his health.

Ability #1: Soul Guardians

Assiruzzel summons 1/2/3 "drones" (skulls, totems, seals, dragons) that orbit around him and give him an aura that deals Gas damage. The gas aura has a radius of 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 meters, within which enemies and Objects are dealt 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 damage per second with 25% proc chance, all of the damage inflicted is stored in each of the drones. The three drones have shared health that decays over time, the health bar is split into 3 sections (each sections being a Death omen charge) once the health falls below one of these sections a drone targets an enemy and launches towards him dealing all of the stored damage. While this ability is active Assiruzzel enters a state of hyper movement and observation that gives him a 70%? 80%? chance to evade any incoming damage. Killing enemies marked with the mark of Doom restores some of the drones' health.

Ability #2: ???????

Under "re-conception"

Ability #3: Seal of Doom

Assiruzzel creates a round seal in the air in front of him and then launches it forward while the seal expands (forming a cone).The seal deals 100 / 150 / 200 / 250  gas damage to enemies it touches and marks them with the mark of Doom for 10 / 11 / 13 / 15 seconds, with a guaranteed gas status effect. This mark makes enemies vulnerable to any proc damage, allowing any inflected proc damage to penetrate 60% / 75% / 85% / 100% of the enemies' defences (removes any reduction penalty) and deal increased ?% damage. (not sure how much increase is balanced)

Damage, buff and debuff are affected by Ability Strength.

Mark duration is affected by Ability Duration.

travelling distance is affected by Ability duration too (the longer it stays, the longer it travels forward and expands).

Holding down the key allows Assiruzzel to create the seal on the ground in a targeted area for 10 / 15 / 17 / 20 seconds with a diameter of 10 meters, Enemies standing on the area of effect are dealt 25 / 50 / 75 / 100  Gas damage with a 5 / 10 / 12 / 15%  Gas status chance every half second, they are also slowed by 10% / 20% / 25% / 30% and marked with the mark of Doom.

Ability #4: Doom Bringer

Assiruzzel channels his dark powers through his body to unleash bursts of homing projectiles (similar to those of the Mutalist Cernos ) on highlighted enemies. The projectiles deal Gas Damage.

Upon activation: a mid-sized UI window is created on the screen instead of the standard aiming reticle. Upon holding the left mouse-key (similar to a bow), enemies within 50 meters from Assiruzzel that are seen through the aiming window are highlighted. Upon release, a burst of homing projectiles is unleashed from Assiruzel's body upon his enemies. (no numbers yet)

Doom Bringer is considered as an Exalted weapon, making it modable.

Always open to constructive feedback

Edited by Kasiosh_T_Laios
Tweaked some aspects and added more details and missing information after reviewing the feedback given by the Tenno "YouBetterCH1LLAX".

The abilities seem great, each ability by itself are very strong. However, the theme seems unnecessarily edgy. I would say, first, look at other concepts with more reads to give you an idea of how to input your concept. Second, how do you see the frame being played? When I first read it I thought it would be revolutionary to make him work around his first ability, being the strongest and most important like Octavia, however, it seems like by the fourth ability you swayed towards something else. His 4 needs some tuning and if not, numbers. The damage evasion active passive of the first ability should scale a bit or not depending on Assirozzel's stats. I have yet to see them so I cannot really tell you whether they need some tuning or not. 

Do this, more numbers in each one of the abilities. Separate and input better the concept, meaning: using more paragraphs, emphasising abilities with bold. Stating his actual statistics as that would tell you how to tune each one of his abilities and finally, thinking and adapting his abilities to his theme. 

That is my feedback. I like the concept, I personally loved the passive and the first ability as they seem orgasmic to play with but the Warframe really needs some decisions as it not decided whether it is a ghost-like frame or something else. I'll be here.

2 hours ago, (PS4)YouBetterCH1LLAX said:

The abilities seem great, each ability by itself are very strong. However, the theme seems unnecessarily edgy. I would say, first, look at other concepts with more reads to give you an idea of how to input your concept. Second, how do you see the frame being played? When I first read it I thought it would be revolutionary to make him work around his first ability, being the strongest and most important like Octavia, however, it seems like by the fourth ability you swayed towards something else. His 4 needs some tuning and if not, numbers. The damage evasion active passive of the first ability should scale a bit or not depending on Assirozzel's stats. I have yet to see them so I cannot really tell you whether they need some tuning or not. 

Do this, more numbers in each one of the abilities. Separate and input better the concept, meaning: using more paragraphs, emphasising abilities with bold. Stating his actual statistics as that would tell you how to tune each one of his abilities and finally, thinking and adapting his abilities to his theme. 

That is my feedback. I like the concept, I personally loved the passive and the first ability as they seem orgasmic to play with but the Warframe really needs some decisions as it not decided whether it is a ghost-like frame or something else. I'll be here.

Thank you for spending your time reading the concept and thank you for your Feedback!

For the theme: I wanted to go with an oriental assassin that uses poison and trickery to escape death.

After re-reviewing his #2 ability: it's basically Inaroses #1, so that will be scrapped... 

I'll try to rewrite the unclear points and I will add numbers after I finish comparing him with other frames but this might take a while though.

addressing the evade chance scalability: I think his stats will be standard (Excalibur) with increased movement speed (Loki), so I feel like a cap of 70 or 80 is enough, considering the 60% damage reduction from his passive and the 3 extra lives he has.

I'll address other points after I feel done with the ones I mentioned before.

Edited by Kasiosh_T_Laios
  • Like 1