Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fugitives no longer giving 300 standing per squad in the vallis.

LTurmoil47

Question

I noticed a difference from last event to this one, but how come the 2x nightwave standing is no longer active during the thermia fracture event on the Orb Vallis? I thought it was a part of the event, but I'm not sure.

Was it just a bonus, or is there something I'm missing?

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

I noticed a difference from last event to this one, but how come the 2x nightwave standing is no longer active during the thermia fracture event on the Orb Vallis? I thought it was a part of the event, but I'm not sure.

Was it just a bonus, or is there something I'm missing?

random bonus - it wasn't even active (at least on Xbone) for the full thermia event - was on and off at different points

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuro15Umbreon said:

The Orb Vallis had a double resource booster on it for a limited amount of time, which boosted standing gained from Fugitives. Now that it's over, the Fugitives give the regular amount (50 each, totaling at 150).

Hang on. A double resource booster is able to give 2x standing?

4 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

Hang on. A double resource booster is able to give 2x standing?

It was a area-wide booster. From testing with regular resource boosters, I wasn't able to re-create the same result. Not sure if it was a bug that DE just ignored or if it was intended with that type of event.

Edited by (XB1)Kuro15Umbreon
Making my statement more clear

Gerade eben schrieb (XB1)Kuro15Umbreon:

It was a area-wide booster. From testing with regular resource boosters, I wasn't able to re-create the same result. Not sure if it was a bug or not.

The event booster wasn't only a resource booster there was also double standing reward for bounty and the fugitives give also standing so it was doubled but the booster was only for the buried dedt event and not for the thermia.

1 minute ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

The event booster wasn't only a resource booster there was also double standing reward for bounty and the fugitives give also standing so it was doubled but the booster was only for the buried dedt event and not for the thermia.

1 minute ago, ReaverKane said:

Wasn't just a resource booster, it was a everything booster...

Ah, my bad then, thought it was just a resource booster

3 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

Is there not a similar booster in the marketplace?

On 2019-04-13 at 12:19 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

It was only for capturing fugitives on Orb Vallis - not general star chart, and only when the additional text was under the Thermia  Fracture event saying "Double resource etc on Orb Vallis"

Yeah I know I  read that the PC people got this so I also was in there and farmed some resources and a few fugitives but only got 150.