Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter for Dummies Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-04-13 at 8:11 PM, EinsZweiDrei said:

Clan Name : The Exiled PH
Created & Recorded by: EinsZweiDrei (Dojo Architect)

Won the 2nd Place Mountain Tier in the first Dojo Remastered Contest The course was already made at that time and was adjusted for this contest.

Labyrinth Course "Whack a Grineer" Edition
9 Checkpoints & 6 Grineer Targets

Reveal hidden contents

LnnO38O.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

F9yOJKg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

sK21N1o.jpg

Woah well done, This is the best setup so far for this contest. I'd like to have this in my dojo. 

If you're gonna have to find something, why not do it in a maze like this. 
jimmy fallon applause GIF

Edited by No_One32
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)F5-3EN6-MKJ7377 said:

loved it one day i wanna do this course 🙂

Thank you. You're absolutely welcome to give it a go. It can be a bit rough. Only 6 have finished it and that was before the grineer were more hidden. I had my boyfriend help me hide some of the grineer for this video. I think we'll keep it like this. It adds to the challenge.  Add me on PSN if you want to give it a try sometime. 

On 2019-04-15 at 1:42 PM, EpicNinja85108 said:

So does only the person that submits the video gets the prize if they win or does everyone in the video including the one who submits the video win?

I think they said that the person who submits the entry gets the prize and for the clan they get plat added to the clan vault. You could just split the plat prize with participating clan mates and get the plat for the clan vault.  If I were to win, that is what we plan to do, split the plat from the equinox reward. 

7 hours ago, DanteTonyPrime said:

So here comes the problem: how to make the hunt difficult with making sure it only costs less than 4 mins?.

You could do like I did and fast forward certain parts of the video using a video editor. My initial run when I found them all and didn't die was around 6+ minutes.  I got it down to 4 and a half minutes. Thats when I decided to fast forward a few sections and play with the video editing options I had.   

Clan Name: Greek Titans Community (PC)
Created and Recorded by -GrT-Talos

The course contains a variety of obstacles and a total of 20 dummies which were added for the purpose of the contest.

Edited by -GrT-Talos
  • Like 1