[DE]Helen

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks!

1 minute ago, Milapurr said:

Did you only get plat and boosters?

I just got an affinity booster but also resources and credits boosters.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AliceLaFay said:

Yeah that's what I got and I got 500 plat on top of that. Am I supposed to buy Ash or something? I'm really confused and afraid to use the platinum in case they take it back.

Just now, AliceLaFay said:

Same thing has happened to me, no skins/ash/colours

• Upvote 1

Just now, Milapurr said:

Yeah that's what I got and I got 500 plat on top of that. Am I supposed to buy Ash or something? I'm really confused and afraid to use the platinum in case they take it back.

The 440 plat is from the past package, the Reverance Pack (comes with a Volt, Mag, and another Warframe skin but I can't name it)

It seems like they just fixed the pack on their Discord server. I got the Ash Bundle now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HelJinx said:

The 440 plat is from the past package, the Reverance Pack (comes with a Volt, Mag, and another Warframe skin but I can't name it)

So what about our Ash Pack then? Do we just not get it or do you think DE will eventually fix it?

2 minutes ago, Milapurr said:

So what about our Ash Pack then? Do we just not get it or do you think DE will eventually fix it?

In order for me to get it, I clicked on Warframe in my library on Discord, clicked "View Server" then saw the Ash Nitro Bundle under the Discord Store tab. You can add it to the library that way.

love how in the nitro perks it says its 3 exclusive skins when its really 2 old skins and old attachments. only real exclusive is the discord color palette but its probably got no new colors at all

pretty lazy attempt at grabbing more cash imo

On the PlayWarframe server they have a channel for the Discord Nitro Store that lets you get the bundle if the notification failed as it did for me.

51 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

How come I can get this bundle without owning a credit card?

According to OP, you'll need an active Nitro subscription. I guess it's this one.

So either you paid somehow, or something somewhere in the system went "Florp, Clomp...Blarp!".

Well...yeah. How DID you get the bundle without a credit card?

13 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Well...yeah. How DID you get the bundle without a credit card?

You can pay for Discord Nitro with PayPal, not requiring you to pay with credit or debit card.

Redeemed on steam warframe using instructions, got some plat and a variety of boosters. No skins or palettes. Just FYI

4 minutes ago, StratosOmega said:

You can pay for Discord Nitro with PayPal, not requiring you to pay with credit or debit card.

So we're dealing in semantics now. How quaint.

Thanks for the free Armour Bundle, Syandana, Colours and 7 Day Booster.

My boosters are almost aligned, so thanks for that, the Syandana looks good and I like the armour, I don't really mind the colours, so thanks for that.

Posted (edited)

Saw the popup alert in discord. Hit accept.

Acquired literally nothing.
I assume this is a bug - I can also not see the discord Nitro bundle in the store at all, so one can only assume something broke.

Update:
Seems that the stuff just added to my account. It took a while, but it's there now. Might be a delay thing.

Edited by SelenaHK

What about the old amethyst skins? Will I never have a chance to get them back? 

Awesome rewards, thank you. Time to switch back to the Discord launcher temporarily and then back on Steam.

7 hours ago, Tenarsha said:

no, just to make a shortcut to the launcher with this as target :  "YOUR_INSTALL_FOLDER\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -cluster:public -registry:Discord

it is still downloading the full game thou

well it seems as if you are already subscribed to discord nitro classic you are sorta S#&$ out of luck if you payed for another month. im not seeing a way to upgrade to nitro from classic and it just keeps telling me that i am already subscribed. so. i missed out on this month i guess

Thank you!

Anyway, you still be able to redeem the rewards if you playing warframe on steam. Just run the game add add your nitro perks into your discord library, then you will get notification in game 😊

Ok so, not sure if anyone can figure this one out.
I saw the Discord promo.  I have Nitro 'Legacy', $4.99/month with Free Games til 2020 for being early adopter. 
I did not get a notification and saw the issues ppl were having here so I waited a bit.  When I saw it was fixed I restarted Discord, imported Warframe to Discord Library (I own it on steam) and got the Ash Bundle Notification and got my goodies.
I told my wife that it was working so she signed up for Nitro fresh just to get it and got the Ash bundle AND the past Reverence pack.  Thinking this might be something for 'full' Nitro, I upgraded but still nothing. I lost my discounted Nitro price but that's w/e, I am just trying to find the connection so maybe I could get the other pack too lol