[DE]Helen

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks!

So more falsely advertised free things because a paid subscription to another service just like the falsely advertised "Free with Twitch Prime" stuff is. Wonderful. Please stop saying this crap is free when it really is NOT. Otherwise provide it to EVERYONE.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

I can't claim my pack 😕 I don't see the notification and i'm playing on steam. Can i get some help please ?

Posted (edited)

can someone share a pic of what the new Discord Exclusive Color Picker looks like?

Thank you

Edited by XyzKiller
  • Upvote 1

Warframe is already a FREE game and a very good game on top of it.

Discord Nitro is quite popular (and even more among frequent Discord users). It's not about money grabbing or selling out but it is just a way to appreciate users for their Nitro value and also put Warframe word out there. More people will check out the game.

I really don't see a problem here. We have received a lot of free stuff over the years and everything has been optional/doesn't impact the game. Sure, a colour palette is exclusive but you can easily find an alternative for the colour.

People complain about everything these days... 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NyxIsBae said:

I can't claim my pack 😕 I don't see the notification and i'm playing on steam. Can i get some help please ?

You need to run the game from Discord library. Check 1st page to change the Steam location to Discord. I'd copy-paste than moving the folder (risking to re-download).

19 hours ago, Tenarsha said:

no, just to make a shortcut to the launcher with this as target :  "YOUR_INSTALL_FOLDER\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -cluster:public -registry:Discord

how do i do that?

hey i have some problems here i didnt get my bundle i started warframe from discord and i accept an ash bundle and i have nitro game. what can i do now?

I don't want to keep having more fing launchers this is getting so annoying. it's like going to 50 different bookshelves just to read one book. Also replace the word "free" with it comes with twitch prime/nitro.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The_Demon_Jazbak said:

how do i do that?

Go to your game installed location

Right click on launcher.exe -> properties -> add -cluster:public -registry:Discord

Launch the game

8 minutes ago, AgentRedFoxs said:

I don't want to keep having more fing launchers this is getting so annoying. it's like going to 50 different bookshelves just to read one book. Also replace the word "free" with it comes with twitch prime/nitro.

It doesn't say free anywhere. 

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks! Enjoy monthly rewards with Discord Nitro! Discord Nitro Game Perks give you access to in-game items and bonuses like the Ash Nitro Bundle, a free 7-Day Booster every month, and more.

The FREE is an extra booster other than standard perks that you will get next month. 

Make sure to claim your Ash Nitro Bundle now, and come back monthly for your 7-Day Booster Perks!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IIAxiosII said:

It doesn't say free anywhere. 

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks! Enjoy monthly rewards with Discord Nitro! Discord Nitro Game Perks give you access to in-game items and bonuses like the Ash Nitro Bundle, a free 7-Day Booster every month, and more.

The FREE is an extra booster other than standard perks that you will get next month. 

Make sure to claim your Ash Nitro Bundle now, and come back monthly for your 7-Day Booster Perks!

Nice!
You gamed ourself... If it comes from a paid service it isn't a free 7-day booster... They really should remove the word free...

• Upvote 1

On 2019-04-12 at 2:56 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Can I claim rewards with Nitro Classic?
You cannot claim these perks with Nitro Classic.

🤮

• Upvote 2

On 2019-04-12 at 1:56 PM, [DE]Helen said:

F. Never thought I'd regret not getting the games tier... Moderate regret, but honestly probably still wouldn't have been worth it to me since I'd only use it for this. But boy I sure yearn for palettes.

Posted (edited)

So i'm guessing the next step is an epic launcher bundle, something all gamers are eager to get right?

Just slap excall prime on the bundle and no one will care

Edited by KIREEK
  • Haha 3

В 12.04.2019 в 23:56, [DE]Helen сказал:

DiscordNitro.jpg

Enjoy monthly rewards with Discord Nitro! Discord Nitro Game Perks give you access to in-game items and bonuses like the Ash Nitro Bundle, a free 7-Day Booster every month, and more.

The Ash Nitro Bundle includes:

• Ash Warframe
  • Ash Koga Deluxe Skin
  • Ryu Deluxe Weapon Skin
  • Centuria Syandana
  • Gazal Armor Bundle
  • Discord Exclusive Color Picker
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster

FAQ

How do I claim my rewards?
You can claim your game perks through the Discord app pop-up bar, or directly through the in-game marketplace!

To redeem through the in-game marketplace*:
Make sure to have an active Nitro Subscription and have the Discord app running. You can find the Nitro Bundle on the featured section and can search for "Nitro" to see all other offers!

*Keep in mind, if you launch Warframe from Steam, the Nitro Perks do not currently appear in the Market. You can still claim the perks through the Discord App.

Is this available on all platforms?
The Discord Nitro Perks Program is currently only available on PC.

Can I claim rewards with Nitro Classic?

Posted (edited)

So if i install warframe on discord i will get those rewards from the beginning ? 

cause i just installed warframe and i did get nothing 

Edited by Treepi

Are you still going to be doing twitch prime? Or is this the new service we have to subscribe to?

Posted (edited)

DE Plz stop with this stuff. It really annoying  to "subscribe to "name messy launcher""  to get literaly only new sanada...

Edit:

And remove the word "free" from description. Discord nitro itself is not "free" in any way.

Edited by ErGeSl
Added stuff
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1