[DE]Helen

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks!

On 2019-04-12 at 4:56 PM, [DE]Helen said:

DiscordNitro.jpg

About 75% of the exclusive color pack is blurred and obscured in this picture. How am I suppose to tell what those colors look like?. The fish underwater effect over the only exclusive in this offer feels like i'm being baited, whether or not it was intentional it needs to be fixed and reuploaded.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2019-04-12 at 5:10 PM, Lucious9 said:

Does Nitro Classic count??

No. It says at the bottom "Can I claim rewards with Nitro Classic? You cannot claim these perks with Nitro Classic."

Will I be able to claim this if I have access to Nitro games for 2 years (for supporting discord) even without Discord Nitro? 

Literally best thing ever thank you so much Warframe and Discord. I think you make great partnering buddies. This is way better than being stressed by not having Twitch Prime because I don't really have use for Twitch Prime but Nitro I buy a lot this makes me really happy. This month was even better than a lot of the ones before it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LyricLibra said:

Will I be able to claim this if I have access to Nitro games for 2 years (for supporting discord) even without Discord Nitro? 

You can still get access to the pack even if you have Nitro Classic if you're one of the founders. For all intents and purposes, for being an early adopter you're treated as a full Nitro user for 2 years, meaning you get full perks. (It's kinda confusing cause Nitro Classic is actually new, and what you have is more Nitro Founder, if there were a name for it.)

That explains why I was able to get this pack. :v Had I known I was eligible I would've gotten last month's too. I play on Steam so I used the shortcut option to view the pack. I don't know if it's actually necessary to redeem it, as it was already on my account when I signed in.

(For those who haven't seen it yet:

1. Go to your Warframe install location.
  2. Go to Tools
  3. Right click the launcher, create a shortcut
  4. Go to the shortcut properties
  5. Under "target" add the following at the end: -cluster:public -registry:Discord
  6. Run the shortcut. It'll either make it think it's being run through Discord, or run it through Discord and Steam simultaneously. No reinstalls required.
Edited by ZedrinBot
  • Applause 1

15 hours ago, ZedrinBot said:

You can still get access to the pack even if you have Nitro Classic if you're one of the founders. For all intents and purposes, for being an early adopter you're treated as a full Nitro user for 2 years, meaning you get full perks. (It's kinda confusing cause Nitro Classic is actually new, and what you have is more Nitro Founder, if there were a name for it.)

That explains why I was able to get this pack. :v Had I known I was eligible I would've gotten last month's too. I play on Steam so I used the shortcut option to view the pack. I don't know if it's actually necessary to redeem it, as it was already on my account when I signed in.

(For those who haven't seen it yet:

1. Go to your Warframe install location.
  2. Go to Tools
  3. Right click the launcher, create a shortcut
  4. Go to the shortcut properties
  5. Under "target" add the following at the end: -cluster:public -registry:Discord
  6. Run the shortcut. It'll either make it think it's being run through Discord, or run it through Discord and Steam simultaneously. No reinstalls required.

It doesn't work for me 

• Upvote 1

NOPE. I spent 10 years wasting my money on PS+, not going to do the same on PC.

I Dont like Exclusive on PC, look at EGS and u know why(period) but i understand on the bussiness side for DE to make this deal so im kinda ok with this ?, still kinda feel weird when Warframe now have something PC exclusive except for Excal Prime

• Like 1

i've got both nitro and warframe, clicked the little redeem bar on discord but the rewards aren't showing up in game?

discord decided to try and reinstall the whole game and now i can't even uninstall it to try and start over? literally this whole integration is broken. i just wanted my bundle lmfao

Posted (edited)

Is this supposed to be our version of the Renown, Prestige and Esteem packs that consoles get, or are we never going to get our own version of that?

Quite disappointing it's locked behind a launcher if that's the case.

3 hours ago, zWhiteKz said:

I Dont like Exclusive on PC, look at EGS and u know why(period) but i understand on the bussiness side for DE to make this deal so im kinda ok with this ?, still kinda feel weird when Warframe now have something PC exclusive except for Excal Prime

XBox, PS4 and Switch all have packs exclusive to their own console. PC should logically get the same too. Don't agree with how it's implemented myself if this is it.

Edited by iLightning13

On 2019-04-12 at 5:22 PM, AwkwardLazarow said:

Well there is like a 'free' trial for a month with prime video, but when I Used it I got charged a dollar yet others say they werent charged anything so it might been me. Never trust 'free' programs where it requires card details, and if I didnt give them my card details I was not able to claim it, or maybe I am just dumb lol

You do know you get that 1$ back right?  Its just to test to see if that card works

4 hours ago, Skine_ said:

You do know you get that 1$ back right?  Its just to test to see if that card works

Still dont change that they call it free and dont say I will be charged. Those items are worth more than 1 dollar but still they label it free and charge me

• Upvote 1

Not to necro this thread, but when do the rewards rotate? Is it on a specific day, and when do we get details on what's coming next? how do we know if its a booster only vs. an actual bundle like the current Ash one?

So, when we getting more free stuff? <3 

Uhh.. it says "If you're playing on Steam simply launch the game, then check back on Discord for a redemption notification" but.. nothing is happening. And yes, I got discord nitro.

Uhh.. it says "If you're playing on Steam simply launch the game, then check back on Discord for a redemption notification" but.. nothing is happening. And yes, I got discord nitro.

Posted (edited)

I too would like to know if there is a "June Bundle" as the blurb states: "Come back every month for your 7-Day Booster drops, and prepare yourself for another massive bundle coming soon!"
This seems to suggest that each month we would not only get a 7-day Booster drops (I guess this means 7-day for each thing, cash, resources, etc.). 
The "...and prepare yourself for another massive bundle coming soon!" suggests that an Ash-like bundle from last time would be coming, if not at the same time as the boosters, then seemingly either within the month (what I imagine many of the Nitro/Warframe people would like) or perhaps this is a bi-monthly or quarterly "booster pack".

What, if any, benefit will June Nitro users who play Warframe get, and when?
Will this be an on-going benefit or will the big packs come infrequently while we receive smaller packs interspread? 
A bit of clarity and transparency for those of us who might want Nitro for the perks would be greatly appreciated.  

I am uncertain of the other packs on other systems but it seems somewhat disrespectful if PC owners are completely ignored in this manner.

Cheers for last months pack! It was a pretty cool pack and I highly enjoyed it. I hope to see future packs like this, or original types, frequently. 
You'd definitely gain a Nitro subscriber in that case!

Edited by Golden_Tatsuo
(Clarity, information)
  • Like 1

On 2019-04-13 at 1:26 AM, [DE]Helen said:

DiscordNitro.jpg

Enjoy monthly rewards with Discord Nitro! Discord Nitro Game Perks give you access to in-game items and bonuses like the Ash Nitro Bundle, a free 7-Day Booster every month, and more.

The Ash Nitro Bundle includes:

• Ash Warframe
  • Ash Koga Deluxe Skin
  • Ryu Deluxe Weapon Skin
  • Centuria Syandana
  • Gazal Armor Bundle
  • Discord Exclusive Color Picker
  • 7-Day Affinity Booster

Make sure to claim your Ash Nitro Bundle now, and come back monthly for your 7-Day Booster Perks!

FAQ

How do I claim my rewards?
You can claim your game perks through the Discord app pop-up bar, or directly through the in-game marketplace!

To redeem through the in-game marketplace*:
Make sure to have an active Nitro Subscription and have the Discord app running. You can find the Nitro Bundle on the featured section and can search for "Nitro" to see all other offers!

*Keep in mind, if you launch Warframe from Steam, the Nitro Perks do not currently appear in the Market. You can still claim the perks through the Discord App.

Is this available on all platforms?
The Discord Nitro Perks Program is currently only available on PC.

Can I claim rewards with Nitro Classic?
You cannot claim these perks with Nitro Classic.

Could u tell us when account migration will return? 

Posted (edited)

So you said monthly... Whats up?

EDIT: I will be very dissapointed with you guys if it turns out to just be boosters from here on out.

You bait us in with a nice initial pack with claims of more like it then switch out to boosters once you have us all in the door?

That would be awfully crappy of you.

Edited by SteelOverseer666
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

So hey I just got Nitro, how do I get this?

Seriously, nothing but an affinity booster? Can we at least get the color pallet?

Edited by NukaKV

Sorry for the necro but relevent. Discord just announced their games catalogue is going away.  Is this also affecting the nitro perks for WF?