[DE]Helen

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks!

On 2019-04-12 at 4:56 PM, [DE]Helen said:

DiscordNitro.jpg

About 75% of the exclusive color pack is blurred and obscured in this picture. How am I suppose to tell what those colors look like?. The fish underwater effect over the only exclusive in this offer feels like i'm being baited, whether or not it was intentional it needs to be fixed and reuploaded.

• Haha 1

On 2019-04-12 at 5:10 PM, Lucious9 said:

Does Nitro Classic count??

No. It says at the bottom "Can I claim rewards with Nitro Classic? You cannot claim these perks with Nitro Classic."

Will I be able to claim this if I have access to Nitro games for 2 years (for supporting discord) even without Discord Nitro? 

Literally best thing ever thank you so much Warframe and Discord. I think you make great partnering buddies. This is way better than being stressed by not having Twitch Prime because I don't really have use for Twitch Prime but Nitro I buy a lot this makes me really happy. This month was even better than a lot of the ones before it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LyricLibra said:

Will I be able to claim this if I have access to Nitro games for 2 years (for supporting discord) even without Discord Nitro? 

You can still get access to the pack even if you have Nitro Classic if you're one of the founders. For all intents and purposes, for being an early adopter you're treated as a full Nitro user for 2 years, meaning you get full perks. (It's kinda confusing cause Nitro Classic is actually new, and what you have is more Nitro Founder, if there were a name for it.)

That explains why I was able to get this pack. :v Had I known I was eligible I would've gotten last month's too. I play on Steam so I used the shortcut option to view the pack. I don't know if it's actually necessary to redeem it, as it was already on my account when I signed in.

(For those who haven't seen it yet:

1. Go to your Warframe install location.
  2. Go to Tools
  3. Right click the launcher, create a shortcut
  4. Go to the shortcut properties
  5. Under "target" add the following at the end: -cluster:public -registry:Discord
  6. Run the shortcut. It'll either make it think it's being run through Discord, or run it through Discord and Steam simultaneously. No reinstalls required.
Edited by ZedrinBot
  • Applause 1

15 hours ago, ZedrinBot said:

You can still get access to the pack even if you have Nitro Classic if you're one of the founders. For all intents and purposes, for being an early adopter you're treated as a full Nitro user for 2 years, meaning you get full perks. (It's kinda confusing cause Nitro Classic is actually new, and what you have is more Nitro Founder, if there were a name for it.)

That explains why I was able to get this pack. :v Had I known I was eligible I would've gotten last month's too. I play on Steam so I used the shortcut option to view the pack. I don't know if it's actually necessary to redeem it, as it was already on my account when I signed in.

(For those who haven't seen it yet:

1. Go to your Warframe install location.
  2. Go to Tools
  3. Right click the launcher, create a shortcut
  4. Go to the shortcut properties
  5. Under "target" add the following at the end: -cluster:public -registry:Discord
  6. Run the shortcut. It'll either make it think it's being run through Discord, or run it through Discord and Steam simultaneously. No reinstalls required.

It doesn't work for me 

• Upvote 1

I Dont like Exclusive on PC, look at EGS and u know why(period) but i understand on the bussiness side for DE to make this deal so im kinda ok with this ?, still kinda feel weird when Warframe now have something PC exclusive except for Excal Prime

• Like 1

i've got both nitro and warframe, clicked the little redeem bar on discord but the rewards aren't showing up in game?

discord decided to try and reinstall the whole game and now i can't even uninstall it to try and start over? literally this whole integration is broken. i just wanted my bundle lmfao

Posted (edited)

Is this supposed to be our version of the Renown, Prestige and Esteem packs that consoles get, or are we never going to get our own version of that?

Quite disappointing it's locked behind a launcher if that's the case.

3 hours ago, zWhiteKz said:

I Dont like Exclusive on PC, look at EGS and u know why(period) but i understand on the bussiness side for DE to make this deal so im kinda ok with this ?, still kinda feel weird when Warframe now have something PC exclusive except for Excal Prime

XBox, PS4 and Switch all have packs exclusive to their own console. PC should logically get the same too. Don't agree with how it's implemented myself if this is it.

Edited by iLightning13

On 2019-04-12 at 5:22 PM, AwkwardLazarow said:

Well there is like a 'free' trial for a month with prime video, but when I Used it I got charged a dollar yet others say they werent charged anything so it might been me. Never trust 'free' programs where it requires card details, and if I didnt give them my card details I was not able to claim it, or maybe I am just dumb lol

You do know you get that 1$ back right?  Its just to test to see if that card works

4 hours ago, Skine_ said:

You do know you get that 1$ back right?  Its just to test to see if that card works

Still dont change that they call it free and dont say I will be charged. Those items are worth more than 1 dollar but still they label it free and charge me

Not to necro this thread, but when do the rewards rotate? Is it on a specific day, and when do we get details on what's coming next? how do we know if its a booster only vs. an actual bundle like the current Ash one?

So, when we getting more free stuff? <3