[DE]Helen

Get Monthly Rewards with Discord Nitro Game Perks!

9 minutes ago, R0AHN said:

Sorry for the necro but relevent. Discord just announced their games catalogue is going away.  Is this also affecting the nitro perks for WF?

I was wondering that as well.  I missed the first perk with the palette, so I was hoping to see that again at some point...

On 2019-09-28 at 4:55 AM, IronHair said:

pretty sure saryn nitro pack is the last pack from discord nitro.

FaroffCandidIndianrhinoceros-size_restri

Edited by Aesthier

Yup, Saryn was 3 months ago and no 7 day booster packs since either. I'd be interested to know when we'll be credited for the missing items that were advertised and failed with the follow through.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030304931-Warframe-Saryn-Nitro-Bundle

Edited by lemonforest
link with saryn from nitro date

I was wondering this myself. I thought I saw in a thread on Discord when they first announced the change, that they intended to keep certain subscription bonuses in play, heavily implying things like Warframe packs and other stuff would continue. It would seem that the at least the Warframe part of it has fallen through.
I'll probably cancel my Nitro sub because of this. The Warframe perks weren't the only thing I got out of the subscription, but they were certainly the thing that put it over the top of worth having for me. Without it...meh...

I won't hold my breath for being credited for the loss, though.

• Applause 1

Need to be compensated since its advertised as every month and its been two months for me since, with no rewards, that's false advertisement. 

https://www.warframe.com/news/get-monthly-rewards-with-discord-nitro-game-perks - Every month. 

https://www.warframe.com/news/get-saryn-and-a-suite-of-skins-with-discord-nitro-game-perks - Jul 3, 2019

Discord  Warframe Site

college accuse GIF

Edited by Jutebox
  • Upvote 3

I agree. But as I said, I won't be holding my breath for it.

We'll just see what does or doesn't happen.

On 2019-10-19 at 9:40 AM, Jutebox said:

Need to be compensated since its advertised as every month and its been two months for me since, with no rewards, that's false advertisement. 

https://www.warframe.com/news/get-monthly-rewards-with-discord-nitro-game-perks - Every month. 

https://www.warframe.com/news/get-saryn-and-a-suite-of-skins-with-discord-nitro-game-perks - Jul 3, 2019

Discord  Warframe Site

college accuse GIF

Do you remember when the exact same thing was supposed to happen with Twitch....and we got nothing?

Kinda seems like they get people to sign-up for a service, and then phase things out without updating anything.  I'd agree that it's less than great advertising...but they're still running the contest to send someone to space, right?  The caveat being that you're responsible for the taxes and it's functionally the Virgin Galactic flight price...

I always read information provided by DE with a series of annotations.  If you thought everything was transparent....you haven't been playing very long.  Either that or you've somehow missed the memes.  "Soon(tm)" is less a joke and more of an assumption.  Just like "next week" means two to three weeks and "this week" means a Thursday or Friday release shot out and a weekend of frustration where the game is a buggy mess and it'll be another week before things are less than frustrating.  

Its all good man, I'm actually going to quit the game today anyway, this melee update removed every bit of fun I had in it. I just did a refund on my month sub with discord since warframe never dished out rewards. I recommend people do a refund as well. 

Is Saryn pack still claimable? I have to install the game a second time through discord to get it?

On 2019-12-06 at 2:45 AM, Yseviel said:

Is Saryn pack still claimable? I have to install the game a second time through discord to get it?

yes its stilll claimable and no you dont have to, the store shows you a way to claim it without re installingg

On 2019-12-10 at 1:47 AM, Yseviel said:

The Discord store? It's an disorganized mess so if it does please share.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030304931-Warframe-Saryn-Nitro-Bundle

Says to do this;
If you’re playing on Steam, a redemption notification bar will appear in Discord. Hit the “Redeem Now” button to claim your new bundle.

That being said, it seems to work for some and not others according to the mighty internets.  There was also some way to fiddle with your steam client installed WF to get discord to launch it. Shouldn't take much googling, I haven't personally done it.

I got in contact with discord back in October as they had banners showing the "Monthly" drops. response was that there "aren't any additional perks scheduled for Warframe at the moment" and the banners were promptly removed. Once again DE dips their toe into something new, gauges reaction then drops it and move on to something else.

wish they would stop with this garbage on other platforms already, its the only thing that i dislike about this game.

• Like 1

On 2019-12-25 at 12:57 PM, OP_PSTAR said:

it doesnt show neither in discord nor in marketplace help

it was discontinued a few weeks ago. they only announced this on twitter, though, there was nothing on the forums.

• Upvote 1

I'd say it was half DE dipping their toe, and half Discord trying (and failing) at their own game platform. But yeah, disappointing. I still run Warframe through Discord though, just because I dislike running Steam if I don't have to. But hey, at least it's not on the Epic Store...