[DE]Danielle

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 (LIVE!)

How does dual energy color affect chroma?

Since chroma's element is based on color...

Does adding electric and toxin colors make him corrosive?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

You guys need to be clear about this tennogen stuff and what it means. Because if we're only gonna be getting fed tiny bits of each round then I'm deleting the game. We've been an afterthought and second class citizens for so long and you continue to give us a middle finger and refuse to explain why. It's getting pathetic at this point when you can't just be like "hey there's been issues with so and so, and it's making it difficult for us to get these to you" instead of "you're only getting a couple skins and it's gonna be like this from now on but we're not telling you what's going on or why so too bad for you."

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

So:

- No atlas deluxe

- Tennogen delay and no explanation about why

i'm facepalming pretty hard right now, as a console player i'm feeling like a third wheel. I was thinking to buy the equinox prime accessory pack (i stopped buy packs with the chroma one) to support you DE but now i'm not so sure.

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, (PS4)skull73166 said:

So no atlas skin yet? If so why?

No atlas skin this update.  It just came out on PC.  With the exception of nightwave, DE always releases things on PC first to work out the bugs.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Tennogen has issues because Warframe pays the Tennogen artists 30% of the sales on PC. Keep in mind, things work differently on PC. PC players have to pay real world money for Tennogen. They cant buy it with plat like console users. Therefore, DE has to pay tennogen artists a set amount of real money for use of their work when going from PC to console because they cant do a percentage-cut since, again, we can pay with plat instead of real money. Therefore, DE has to be more selective of what Tennogen items they bring over from PC to console. PC users argue why can console users buy tennogen with plat and we can't? Personally, I'd rather be on the console side of things. 

Edited by (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81
Grammar
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Think its because Warframe pays the tennogen artist 30% of the sales on PC. I believe PC players have to pay real world money for tennogen. They cant buy it with plat like console. Therefore they have to pay tennogen artists a set amount for use of their work when going console cause they cant do a percentage since we pay with plat instead of real money. Unless u wanna pay with real money instead of being able to use platon console?

I’m going out on a limb here and saying the reason why it’s been on the back for console, is because DE is trying to get tennogen on all consoles simultaneously. Maybe there’s a problem with Switch that wasn’t a thing with PS4/Xbox, and it’s taking more time.

Tennogen situation must be fixed

Remove Switch from the access if it's what's hindering the whole process

One platform is damaging two, with a much more bigger aggregate user base.; it's not acceptable

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Looking forward to the Plains remaster, but I must be frank: What the hell is going on with you and Tennogen Rounds lately? Your announcement didn't even give a reason for this, and now we're getting a minute trickle of the latest Round? It's been six months and Round 14 still isn't fully released here. If you're going to continue this half-baking, at least communicate with us, tell us your reasons. As it stands, this just isn't fair to us. Please, reconsider this decision.

• Upvote 1

What is the future of tennogen on console? Why are we not getting all the pc items like in the past? Is there a problem with the switch? This radio silence is not good DE please, we would like to know why this is happening and if this will always happen on console for the tennonogen program @[DE]Danielle @[DE]Taylor

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Assassins and The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

Assassins (Stalker, Wolf of Saturn Six, The Grustrag Three, Zanuka Hunter, etc) will soon scale levels based on player counts, not based on the weapon levels of the target player.

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) will have a level cap of 60 for Solo players and 75 for public squads.
  • Slightly decreased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s Health.
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness.
  • Slightly increased the Wolf of Saturn Six’s damage output.

Can we pleeeeeease not do this?

Can we stop Nerfing the challenges in Warframe? If players go into a level 100+ mission & get invaded on public... it makes no sense for an NPC who has to:

1. Fight every other NPC

2. The players (Who can easily stomp both already)

3. Now has to be at a possible 25+ level disadvantage too?

Not happy with this change. Everything else is gold. But making content even easier? Not a fan guys. Fought a level 148 Wolf of Saturn Six... was very liberating & fun. Died lmao

But it was the most fun I had all this month & last month on Warframe... I just wanted to express, that I don't like this change. I don't like mentality of this change. Hopefully older players will get content in 2019 that's tailored for them

My group of friends where immensely bummed out to learn they'll never get the chance to fight a level 148 or 150 Wolf or Stalker

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Tennogen situation must be fixed

Remove Switch from the access if it's what's hindering the whole process

One platform is damaging two, with a much more bigger aggregate user base.; it's not acceptable

I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed. It's easy saying that when you're not the one sacrificing something, goes to show the entitlement. And deep shame on anyone that says things like that, Switch is only starting now and should have a chance to properly catch up. If you don't like it then remove yourself from te equation, like you suggested with switch, because "one player trying to hinder an entire platform for his personal gain" is not acceptable either. Also, by that logic all consoles should be removed since PC has by far the most players and the most money-making.

---

I also would like to point out the amount of entitlement going on here. People literally ignoring all the content and quality of life changes happening with each update, but *gasp*, it's missing one small thing I *think* should be here now, so "yeah, game's trash, will delete. Literally unplayable and consoles are neglected and blah blah blah". Remember, Tennogen has legal issues that are probably being worked on, and Atlas literally came out days ago. I guess DE should go back to the 1-month wait between updates, then? Since apparently 2weeks or a few days is still not enough. Nothing wrong with disagreeing or wanting something, but the moment someone makes a threat or calls the game trash because of one petty detail, those are not players to me, they're entitled brats, and this game is rated Mature.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

Tennogen has issues because Warframe pays the Tennogen artists 30% of the sales on PC. Keep in mind, things work differently on PC. PC players have to pay real world money for Tennogen. They cant buy it with plat like console users. Therefore, DE has to pay tennogen artists a set amount of real money for use of their work when going from PC to console because they cant do a percentage-cut since, again, we can pay with plat instead of real money. Therefore, DE has to be more selective of what Tennogen items they bring over from PC to console. PC users argue why can console users buy tennogen with plat and we can't? Personally, I'd rather be on the console side of things. 

Exactly only plat we bought with real money works. It even states as much when you go to buy them. I've had over 500p in trade plat before but been unable to get any tennogen item with it, plus market discounts don't work on them either, so technically we're paying more since we have to buy the $10 plat bundle in order to get one skin.

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I wonder what would happen if the situation was reversed. It's easy saying that when you're not the one sacrificing something, goes to show the entitlement. And deep shame on anyone that says things like that, Switch is only starting now and should have a chance to properly catch up. If you don't like it then remove yourself from te equation, like you suggested with switch, because "one player trying to hinder an entire platform for his personal gain" is not acceptable either. Also, by that logic all consoles should be removed since PC has by far the most players and the most money-making.

---

I also would like to point out the amount of entitlement going on here. People literally ignoring all the content and quality of life changes happening with each update, but *gasp*, it's missing one small thing I *think* should be here now, so "yeah, game's trash, will delete. Literally unplayable and consoles are neglected and blah blah blah". Remember, Tennogen has legal issues that are probably being worked on, and Atlas literally came out days ago. I guess DE should go back to the 1-month wait between updates, then? Since apparently 2weeks or a few days is still not enough. Nothing wrong with disagreeing or wanting something, but the moment someone makes a threat or calls the game trash because of one petty detail, those are not players to me, they're entitled brats, and this game is rated Mature.

My problem isn't not getting all of it now, it's being told that we're likely not getting every item from each round anymore and that this is how it is and not telling us why that's my problem. And if they are only going to send a few skins from each round and not give us all of it, or at least a large majority since I know we're still missing a handful from the earliest rounds,  but if we're straight up getting shafted on content like that then I won't continue to support the game anymore. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

My problem isn't not getting all of it now, it's being told that we're likely not getting every item from each round anymore and that this is how it is and not telling us why that's my problem. And if they are only going to send a few skins from each round and not give us all of it, or at least a large majority since I know we're still missing a handful from the earliest rounds,  but if we're straight up getting shafted on content like that then I won't continue to support the game anymore. 

That is fine, and if it is the case I'm with you. But I believe this is mostly due to Nintendo and having to juggle legal agreements between 3 big console corporations, steam and the creators, so I'm guessing it can be quite messy of a situation. Probably "soon" we'll have a more normal tennogen release, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see, sadly. Specially because I also want some specific skins.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TotorosYawn said:

How rare is this. I have been in the plains for 5 warframe days and no thumper.

Right now it's rarer than the wolf for us. That's for sure.

Spoiler

After all it's not even in our build yet.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Right now it's rarer than the wolf for us. That's for sure.

Hide contents

After all it's not even in our build yet.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I was just playing ESO and had 1646 kills while the guy leeching had 0 kills as of Zone 7. The leecher bails and the 3rd guy and I went to Zone 8 where we fail 20 seconds before finishing cause there aren't enough enemies around. WTH?? Saryn has great range and there's not enough enemies?? Bad enough Blazing Steps is a 1% drop but I have to deal with leechers and low enemy counts too?? Soo ticked. Had to complain.