Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 (LIVE!)

Recommended Posts

On 2019-04-13 at 1:44 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Decreased Critical Chance from 30% Chance (for 3x Crit) to 0

Is this mean that the 3x crit multi for gram will be 0 or what??
If someone can explain this to me I'll be thankful ❤️ 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

So I was just playing ESO and had 1646 kills while the guy leeching had 0 kills as of Zone 7. The leecher bails and the 3rd guy and I went to Zone 8 where we fail 20 seconds before finishing cause there aren't enough enemies around. WTH?? Saryn has great range and there's not enough enemies?? Bad enough Blazing Steps is a 1% drop but I have to deal with leechers and low enemy counts too?? Soo ticked. Had to complain.

So I logged off after thiis mess. Hours later I log in again and go to play profit taker. Squad member gets kicked then Archgun glitches so I cant equip it. Theres no timer saying I can't equip it or anything. Then I get kicked all the way out the app at the end and miss the rewards. This is crazy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been getting ready to farm those thumpers. 

The number of people getting salty about Tennogen is absurd. Realize that those are just skins and not actual content. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

So I logged off after thiis mess. Hours later I log in again and go to play profit taker. Squad member gets kicked then Archgun glitches so I cant equip it. Theres no timer saying I can't equip it or anything. Then I get kicked all the way out the app at the end and miss the rewards. This is crazy...

My dude, since most updates come at a faster rate of course they are more prone to have more bugs. Exploiter update is a prime example of that, and I even made a post full of severe bugs I found in just that update.

I do not mind it too much since, well, it's faster. But I personally would have liked it to be more polished even if we had to wait. That's one of the selling points of consoles, gaming without any worries. But if this also means that there's a chance for universal updates, which seems like what DE is trying very slowly and safely, and if that enables something akin to cross progression, I'm all for it. Even if that's just a dream at this point.

TL;DR we chose the bugs as consoles, over having to wait for polished updates. This is the consequence of that choice, for the better or worst.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

My dude, since most updates come at a faster rate of course they are more prone to have more bugs. Exploiter update is a prime example of that, and I even made a post full of severe bugs I found in just that update.

I do not mind it too much since, well, it's faster. But I personally would have liked it to be more polished even if we had to wait. That's one of the selling points of consoles, gaming without any worries. But if this also means that there's a chance for universal updates, which seems like what DE is trying very slowly and safely, and if that enables something akin to cross progression, I'm all for it. Even if that's just a dream at this point.

TL;DR we chose the bugs as consoles, over having to wait for polished updates. This is the consequence of that choice, for the better or worst.

I get where you’re coming from but hunting eidolons still has bugs. It’s not new. Profit takers been out a while and I see other people getting kicked all the time. Im still playing the game with all the bugs and I’ll continue to play. Its just hella annoying. I’m just venting. Pay no mind.

Edited by (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81
Grammar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

I get where you’re coming from but hunting eidolons still has bugs. It’s not new. Profit takers been out a while. Im getting kicked and I see other people getting kicked all the time. Im still playing the game with all the bugs and I’ll continue to play. Its just hella annoying. I’m just venting. Pay no mind.

PoE was a bit of a fast update as well, for a big one and since, as I said, said it has been like this "more and more". This mostly began with the uniersal UI, which allow for faster build updates and since that UI is becoming more and more easier to work with, the updates are also better and faster, imo at least. Also, and unfortunately, expecting an update to be completely bug-free, no matter how much time is given, is impossible. But even with Eidolons I never witnessed as many bugs as now, which is why I do agree, and get frustrated too. But here's to hoping this is a worthy sacrifice for greater things.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

PoE was a bit of a fast update as well, for a big one and since, as I said, said it has been like this "more and more". This mostly began with the uniersal UI, which allow for faster build updates and since that UI is becoming more and more easier to work with, the updates are also better and faster, imo at least. Also, and unfortunately, expecting an update to be completely bug-free, no matter how much time is given, is impossible. But even with Eidolons I never witnessed as many bugs as now, which is why I do agree, and get frustrated too. But here's to hoping this is a worthy sacrifice for greater things.

I understand the WHY but it doesn’t mean I have to like it. I’m MR27. I’m not a new player. I get how it all works. As I said, I’m just venting. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81 said:

I understand the WHY but it doesn’t mean I have to like it. I’m MR27. I’m not a new player. I get how it all works. As I said, I’m just venting. 🙂

Well, good for you. And you do well, as I was merely venting, agreeing and exchanging thoughts too, but it seems anything can be considered a personal attack or an excuse to lash out nowadays. I also fail to see where I ever assumed you were new, or why that matters at all. Anyway, have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well, good for you. And you do well, as I was merely venting, agreeing and exchanging thoughts too, but it seems anything can be considered a personal attack or an excuse to lash out nowadays. I also fail to see where I ever assumed you were new, or why that matters at all. Anyway, have a nice day.

Yet u assume that I don’t understand why bugs exist or that I took this as a personal attack? I didnt hence the 🙂 . I said I’m MR27 just to give you a point of reference so you don’t have to assume I’m new and just don’t understand something. That’s not the case. 

I know you’re trying to help in a way and I applaud you. I’ll just say, again, Im merely expressing my discontent for my own player experience at the moment. That is all. I have faith, DE will address this at some point otherwise I wouldn’t still be playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Tenno! Would like to clarify and reiterate the adjustments we’ve made to TennoGen releases on Console since there has been active discussion here. First things fist, we want to reassure you that we are continuing to license out TennoGen for all Platforms. Any kind of delay thus far should not be taken as a halt in TennoGen release on Console. Our goal has not changed: We want to have transfers of the same items launch across PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. 

TennoGen Round 14 came out at a busy time and unfortunately the transfer timeline suffered because of it --- these delays aren’t something we’re happy with, and efforts are being made to prevent that kind of delay from happening again. In addition to the unfortunate delay, we know that the partial transfers are a point of contention in the community. We want to keep offering these items to our console Tenno, but changes are necessary to make it sustainable.
It has been over two and a half years since our first TennoGen items made their way to consoles, and in that time the program has grown to add over 200 incredible items created by our Tenno. 

For Round 16, and onward, we are intending to transfer a curated list of items from each round. We’ll be transferring additional items from them in the future as well, like what we’re doing with Round 14, but we can’t make any promises at this time on pacing. 

But in good news, we will be doing a big catch up soon for Round 14 - thank you for your patience! 

  • Like 4
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For Round 16, and onward, we are intending to transfer a curated list of items from each round.

Would be nice if we could vote on the subset that consoles will get...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figures

DE speaks up to say they're working on catching up on the Cosmetics

but nothing about catching up on the backlog of bugs that go unfixed from even 3 updates ago...

I guess cosmetics transactions ==  $$.  and gameplay doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So not to be nitpicky, and I'm sure with the launch on the Switch it's halted the progress at quick update releases.  But didn't we undergo these UI changes so as to streamline the game and general mechanics so as to get updates to us faster then the 1 month+ timeframe we usually are behind PC?  At this point we're what? Two updates behind? (Will be one once this update hits).  Gotten used to the cursor and all that nonsense by this point but I don't see what the point was at making consoles have to conform to PC control mechanics when the updates have gotten no faster, and at times slower.  Sorry for such a negative message, love the game and keep playing (at least logging in) daily (and let me tell you how puuuuuuumped I am for the Umbra Statue to finally ship, have a shrine in my ship waiting for that noggle lol)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

So not to be nitpicky, and I'm sure with the launch on the Switch it's halted the progress at quick update releases.  But didn't we undergo these UI changes so as to streamline the game and general mechanics so as to get updates to us faster then the 1 month+ timeframe we usually are behind PC?  At this point we're what? Two updates behind? (Will be one once this update hits).  Gotten used to the cursor and all that nonsense by this point but I don't see what the point was at making consoles have to conform to PC control mechanics when the updates have gotten no faster, and at times slower.  Sorry for such a negative message, love the game and keep playing (at least logging in) daily (and let me tell you how puuuuuuumped I am for the Umbra Statue to finally ship, have a shrine in my ship waiting for that noggle lol)

We are 1 mainline update behind, with not even 2 weeks distance. I'd say it's pretty neat, honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

We are 1 mainline update behind, with not even 2 weeks distance. I'd say it's pretty neat, honestly.

It's the same that it's always been if nothing else, I suppose consistency is pretty neat?  As stated from DE, they were hoping to get stuff out quicker (barring cert nonsense on Sony's end) and that frankly hasn't been the case, not upset cause it's the same it's always been, just wondering if their prior statement is still a goal, or achievable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (PS4)ArchangelX3Z said:

It's the same that it's always been if nothing else, I suppose consistency is pretty neat?  As stated from DE, they were hoping to get stuff out quicker (barring cert nonsense on Sony's end) and that frankly hasn't been the case, not upset cause it's the same it's always been, just wondering if their prior statement is still a goal, or achievable.

The same? I'd check the release dates of the updates dating back 2 years. To see if those "consistent 2 weeks difference" holds up.

Exploiter was the first mainline I ever saw with 2 weeks delay only. And Fortuna at around 3.5 weeks if I recall well. Far from consistent.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...