[DE]Danielle

PS4 Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 (LIVE!)

UUUU this update looks juicy NICE , DE im saying that lots of time already but'll say that again WELL DONE , can wait im so .... hype rn ......!!!!! XD

• Like 1

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.2 has passed Cert and is launching TODAY at roughly 2PM ET!

:community:

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3

I hate to be negative about it but I honestly couldn’t care less about this update or anything until blazing step drop rate is adjusted. It’s been weeks now, and it still won’t drop for me or anyone I know, which makes sense given the .1% drop rate, but there are other things I would like to do and not just farm ESO and get nothing but junk rewards. I think it may finally be time to move on to another game. 

Btw why Wolf still didn't spawn for me at all yet .... NOT FAIR NO NO !!! many people have sets making PLATINUM and i doing everything i can and got nothing :((((((

• Like 1

On 2019-04-13 at 11:11 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Tennogen situation must be fixed

Remove Switch from the access if it's what's hindering the whole process

One platform is damaging two, with a much more bigger aggregate user base.; it's not acceptable

Get some help.

• Applause 2

On 2019-04-12 at 10:44 PM, (PS4)SCP-100912 said:

You guys need to be clear about this tennogen stuff and what it means. Because if we're only gonna be getting fed tiny bits of each round then I'm deleting the game. We've been an afterthought and second class citizens for so long and you continue to give us a middle finger and refuse to explain why. It's getting pathetic at this point when you can't just be like "hey there's been issues with so and so, and it's making it difficult for us to get these to you" instead of "you're only getting a couple skins and it's gonna be like this from now on but we're not telling you what's going on or why so too bad for you."

Bye.

This is the equivalent of a child saying "I'll hold my breath until I get what I want."

It's not as simple as the snap of a finger. I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand that.

• Applause 2