Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomsknight

More ZAW (& Kitgun) parts please ?

I really enjoy building all kinds of ZAWs (& Kitguns) : They look like some DIY shiz and you can choose different parts according to what you want (stats, weapon type, fashion) and you can name them as long as "no profanity" lol

Imo, ZAW (& Kitgun) adds more variety and personality to my arsenal which is awesome, so I am really looking forward to more ZAW & Kitgun parts (ZAW :Blade & Whip, Glaive, Fist, etc / KG : Rifle, Shotgun, Sniper, etc)

Well... plague parts are tied to Cetus so IF we get similar event for orb vallis, I hope we do more varity. Hell, maybe even a deformed MOA or a mutalist MOA!

18 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Hell, maybe even a deformed MOA or a mutalist MOA!

THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC !

I've been hoping we can eventually make Blade & Whip Zaws at some point ever since Zaws were introduced, and as for Kitguns, I'd love to see something like a flamethrower or shotgun chamber, and while I may be in the minority for liking this type of weapon, I really want a lever-action grip.

Grineer kitgun parts:

- Pellet shotgun chamber

- Rocket launcher chamber

- Breach loader - twice the Haymaker damage, but base magazine of 2 with a 2.5s reload

- Dual mode loader - alt fire toggles between single shot (with more dmg+crit) and rapid auto fire.

- Spin up loader - rapid fire loader that starts slower but ramps up like the Tenora or Gorgon.

Corpus Zaw parts:

- Long blade strike, not compatible with 2h grips, equip either heavy or 2h nikana stances. Think Galatine or Tatsu.

- Warfan strike, becomes fan on 1h grip, becomes heavy on long grips. Very high slash.

- Whip grip, makes either whip or blade and whip depending on size of strike (strikes that make swords become blade & whip, strikes that become daggers and hammers become whips).

On 2019-04-13 at 12:04 AM, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

Well... plague parts are tied to Cetus so IF we get similar event for orb vallis, I hope we do more varity. Hell, maybe even a deformed MOA or a mutalist MOA!

Chances are the plague star equivalent for Venus will be Sentients.  Already set a precedent with some hybrid Sentient/Corpus weaponry already after all.