Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Mod For Paris

Gawizard

Bows in Warframe arent really in a great place compared to most weapons, since snipers have everything a bow has without the drawbacks (Fire rate, charge rate, projectile speed, shot leading) and yes i know the lanka exists but its base damage makes up for that. Even within the bow weapons, there are certain bows that outplays the rest, if you want Crit, dread works, For status the cernos prime / mutalist cernos does that perfectly. Fire rate has crossbows, which just dominate the scene. Rakta cernos is the charge rate god. And i dont know who would use the daikyu, maybe it has more damage per shot i guess. But the paris is just meh at any of these, thats why i want to suggest an augment mod for it.

Equippable on the Paris / Paris Prime / Mk-1 Paris

Name: Arc Conductor

Polarity: Naramon

Cost: 11

Mod Description: Headshots Grant this weapon 20%/40%/60% electric damage, Consecutive headshots trigger a bolt of lightning dealing 20%/35%/50% of the damage done to enemies in a 6/12/18 meter range.

Available from The arbiters of hexis and maybe the Steel Meridian i guess.

Edited by Gawizard

I hear that since Paris rivens got a buff this last update there's been an increased demand for them... So sad, I always loved Paris, as Supra and Rubico, before any primes or rivens, but I can foresee a nerf incoming in the future... What hurts the most is that I used to be mocked every once in a while because people underestimated Paris heavily, but now that the the old meta is nerfed they are flocking to Paris as well. Such sadness, we can't have good things... 

Such are people who don't love weapons but power alone, and kinda ruin these gems for people who actually use a great variety of weapons.

But as for the suggestion at its core, yes, an augment would be nice. Paris was already pretty good with no rivens, but an augment seems like a good permanent addition.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I hear that since Paris rivens got a buff this last update there's been an increased demand for them... So sad, I always loved Paris, as Supra and Rubico, before any primes or rivens, but I can foresee a nerf incoming in the future... What hurts the most is that I used to be mocked every once in a while because people underestimated Paris heavily, but now that the the old meta is nerfed they are flocking to Paris as well. Such sadness, we can't have good things...

But as for the suggestion at its core, yes, an augment would be nice. Paris was already pretty good with no rivens, but an augment seems like a good permanent addition.

i hear you, hence why i like the attica, its pretty much a crossbow paris.

• Like 1

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Gawizard:

Equippable on the Paris / Paris Prime / Mk-1 Paris

Name: Arc Conductor

Polarity: Naramon

Cost: 11

Mod Description: Headshots Grant this weapon 20%/40%/60% electric damage, Consecutive headshots trigger a bolt of lightning dealing 20%/35%/50% of the damage done to enemies in a 6/12/18 meter range

10/10 would slot that mod. 🙂

Zhuge & Attica probably don't belong in this discussion, but they take heavy advantage on the double fire rate effect from mods. 

I really love my Paris P for fashion at the very least, it's a shame that critical link only takes advantage of bows base critical chance. 

Idk I think bows simply should get a 60% chance to instantly kill targets on headshots. A very rewarding bonus for your accuracy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Idk I think bows simply should get a 60% chance to instantly kill targets on headshots. A very rewarding bonus for your accuracy. 

I can see that being broken in many ways. half charging shots that can scale infinitely doesnt sound too balanced.

Plus my idea fixes what bows currently lacks; Crowd damage. Only the lenz can do that. Making it slotable on all bows would make the dread a better pick than the paris 10 fold (kinda like rivens)

Just now, Gawizard said:

I can see that being broken in many ways. half charging shots that can scale infinitely doesnt sound too balanced.

Plus my idea fixes what bows currently lacks; Crowd damage. Only the lenz can do that. Making it slotable on all bows would make the dread a better pick than the paris 10 fold (kinda like rivens)

Hmmm yea I see what you mean. 

I do think Cernos deserve something as well,  but all in due time.

All for your idea.