Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Battle: John Prodman vs The Wolf

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

The Wolf because he's the only one who can afford a working picture, it seems.

Jokes aside, The Wolf wins because he's f****** OP. Dude's got like 99% damage reduction and there's like 3 weapons in game that can actually scratch him.

Also because I hate Corpus.

The Wolf wins because Prodman gets oneshot by like everything, Wolf does not, Wolf is also not level 300 and gets oneshot at level 300, he is level 60 or what not and it takes forever to kill him. 

On the other Hand, Prodman can't die, he just disappears.

Plot Twist: Everyone wins because they're too busy fighting each other to bother the rest of the System
Sidenote: I wouldn't mind an Epic Rap Battle between the two, though the lyrics could prove to be a little...lacking.

Edited by -QUILL_PETER-

But John Prodman single-handedly took down Phorid, BY HIMSELF, with just a Prova or his raging fist of debt collection.

What do you see from Phorid? Parts of Grineer armor and cloned flesh.

Mutha Ucka spawns in via a bolt of lightning too. AND A CAPE.

The Wolf never shows himself for the majority of us like the damned coward he is.

I mean, c’mon man. Even when John Prodman is defeated you get the feeling he’s been holding back on y’all. And when the Wolf is defeated you get a Molten Impact 90% of the time.

WHERE’S YOUR DAMN AUTOGRAPH, WOLF?! 😒

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23
  • Like 7

That's a funny poster! I feel like Alad V should be there too... I mean, he does everything nefarious!

Yeah, as for the death battle... I think everyone will get bored and watch Netflix well before it ends... and probably even forget there was even a death battle in the first place! I call it a draw by technicality (if John Prodman wins and no one was watching, did he really win?).

8 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

latest?cb=20160526152938

John Prodman Xs69rss.png

VS

The WOLFlatest?cb=20190303124555&path-prefix=de

They meet on the battlefield of Mars during a corpus invasion. They are the last two standing. It's a fight to the death.

Who wins and why? 

Wolf because looks like he is about to pilot an F-16 and drop a sidewinder or hellfire missile on Prodman’s head.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

That’s the work of delinquent Vent Kid graffiti. :V

maybe thats what he is doing when not doing things for alad learning to do art 

ya know put your anger and frustration into something constructive

little did we know he went to the corpus because they have good anger management classes 

I see such little faith in the Prodman. Such heresy...

The Prodman, oh honoured Prodman, is not bothered by such trifles as 99.99% damage resistance. At his true, divine majesty, he transcends the mere power of numbers. Out of mercy, and spectacle, he permits himself to be limited to but an unknowably tiny fraction of his holy power when testing us, when seeing if we are worthy.

If a challenger such as the Wolf should DARE impeach upon his sacrosanct domain, to attempt to impose themselves upon the Prodman, the foolish idol shall know themselves as foolish, as they are struck down, not by his divine Prova - for they do not deserve the honour of such a glorious destruction - but merely his unknowable, unfathomable presence. 

Glory be to the Prodman, the Clem, and the Holy Redtext.

For now and forever.

Prodmen.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I see such little faith in the Prodman. Such heresy...

The Prodman, oh honoured Prodman, is not bothered by such trifles as 99.99% damage resistance. At his true, divine majesty, he transcends the mere power of numbers. Out of mercy, and spectacle, he permits himself to be limited to but an unknowably tiny fraction of his holy power when testing us, when seeing if we are worthy.

If a challenger such as the Wolf should DARE impeach upon his sacrosanct domain, to attempt to impose themselves upon the Prodman, the foolish idol shall know themselves as foolish, as they are struck down, not by his divine Prova - for they do not deserve the honour of such a glorious destruction - but merely his unknowable, unfathomable presence. 

Glory be to the Prodman, the Clem, and the Holy Redtext.

For now and forever.

Prodmen.

Just gonna say. This is awesome. 

😂🤣

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

10 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Who wins and why?

depends on the type of battle.

In a Straight up fight, with or without their trademark weapons, I'd back the Wolf: heavier armour, still pretty fast and a longer reach with that hammer. plus Hammers are Impact weapons, impact works best against Corpus. Prodman could mod his Prova for Radiation, but I don't think he could get close to the wolf enough times. Phorid by comparison got beat because he's got stubby arms.

In a Fashion Contest, Prodman wins, Brown is nearly impossible to make look good, while the Crewman Suit is Iconic. The Prova is a more Elegant weapon to wear.

in a Rap battle, an Easy victory for Prodman, since Wolf can't talk.

in a scaring Contest, the Wolf takes it thanks to his imposing frame and awesome gas mask.

seems to be a draw IMO, unless we can get a tiebreaker battle of some kind?