Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Death Battle: John Prodman vs The Wolf

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Unfortunately for both of them, there is one mastermind behind it all. One all-powerful, dangerous entity that is secretly pulling all of the strings. The true force of change in the galaxy, to whom all are beholden, whether they know it or not.

Spoiler

20190317235456_1_by_ryusuta_dd4k86x-pre.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-04-14 at 7:15 AM, Ryusuta said:

Unfortunately for both of them, there is one mastermind behind it all. One all-powerful, dangerous entity that is secretly pulling all of the strings. The true force of change in the galaxy, to whom all are beholden, whether they know it or not.

Reveal hidden contents

20190317235456_1_by_ryusuta_dd4k86x-pre.

What exactly is that? "Limbo by Derf Anyo"? Hey that would work.

6 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Wolf loses. Why? If I can solo him with an operator while having all 4 dragon keys equipped, anyone can whoop him. Granted it took 45 minutes, but he died and I didnt.

But he gets the last laugh as he drops you another Molten Impact.

On 2019-04-13 at 9:16 AM, o0Despair0o said:

The Wolf because he's the only one who can afford a working picture, it seems.

Jokes aside, The Wolf wins because he's f****** OP. Dude's got like 99% damage reduction and there's like 3 weapons in game that can actually scratch him.

Also because I hate Corpus.

So my tiberon p and gram p are two of em? Soloed 80 wolf easily with both.....

Is this a git gut thread? 😕

John Prodman needs to be an assassin that hunts you down with bolts of lightning and his credits-banking fists. And he should drop component parts for his personally-modified crit-based high damage Prova that is BiS for machete-weapons. That thing can cut in half the finest Orokin steel in the Starchart.

Guy could probably single-handedly destroy Umbra Rhino if it ever came to it, and destroy at Fashionframe against Pink Rhino Prime. What does the Wolf have? A face a space mom doesn’t like and his dinky Wolf Sledge that doesn’t hit for anything! It’s his Saturn Six Fugitive goons that are doing most of the damage!

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

John Prodman needs to be an assassin that hunts you down with bolts of lightning and his credits-banking fists. And he should drop component parts for his personally-modified crit-based high damage Prova that is BiS for machete-weapons. That thing can cut in half the finest Orokin steel in the Starchart.

Guy could probably single-handedly destroy Umbra Rhino if it ever came to it, and destroy at Fashionframe against Pink Rhino Prime. What does the Wolf have? A face a space mom doesn’t like and his dinky Wolf Sledge that doesn’t hit for anything! It’s his Saturn Six Fugitive goons that are doing most of the damage!

tenor.gif hahahah I love it

I feel like John Prodman would win. You can tell he's holding his true power back during the Index. You don't just defeat John, he simply decides to stop fighting when you've proven yourself, giving a little shrug just before he leaves in a beam of light.

Unlike the Wolf, who just falls over and panic teleports away. He even abandons his fellow Wolf fugitives to be captured by us. The coward.

It's true that the Wolf takes forever to defeat at higher levels, unlike Prodman. But in a serious one-on-one fight, where John wouldn't hold back, the Wolf would be in trouble.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, uiop2000 said:

Wait this thread is dead?

Crap, I was off the forums for too long.

yes, it was dead but now its been revived for all the new people on the forums to debate on whether John Prodman or the wolf wins

I vote John because he can't die, like he literally can't die as whenever we one shot him with an op weapon he just shrugs and disappears