Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mz-3's Workshop - Jotunheim I Loki Skin+Helmet+Syandana

Mz-3

Hello, everyone~ I'm Mz-3.

My new work for Loki, I hope you like it~ 

Jotunheim I Loki Skin+Helmet+Syandana

Hi,guys .I made some changes:
Change the name to Jotunheim.
Change the color of the metal part to orange, avoiding prime gold.

You can see the update on the steam page. :D

SteamLink: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711318464

Loki-1_zpstfyaoual.jpg

Loki-1_zpsbn9dbvzf.jpg

Edited by Mz-3
  • Like 8

awesome work, sad that i dont play loki and wont pick it up when it is added ingame.

on another note: loki...assassin master ? personally i dont really see loki as an assassin, that would be ash imo, but i guess im not the one doing the naming 😛

Wow.

Really, wow. Hope DE don't reject it.

Beats a lot of the stuff we've seen in the past and definitely puts you up there with the best TG artists we've got at the moment. Would love to see what magic you could do with Frost.

Kind of funky name aside, the skin does look incredible. Those buckles are making me weak in the knees...! Best of all, should you desire to, you could always toggle Prime Accents on while using this skin too!

The Syandana is... gigantic. Probably one of the biggest I've ever seen. It would basically make every Prime Syandana, future and past, obsolete with the crowd who want to look the biggest and most impressive at all times. Maybe the fabric is thinner than it looks from the front, but it's also very wide.

• 1 month later...

i really, really wish that i could upvote this more than once because this skin is FLOORING ME. this skin swept me off my feet, took me on a date, held my hand at the top of a ferris wheel, and made me experience true, real love like no other skin has. please de, let me give them my money. please.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This skin is absolutely stunning! I'm getting like a knight/viking vibe off of this design, and I can see where you got your inspiration from because of the name, which I find suiting for the skin. If you were to stick with this theme for any of your future skins, you could definitely make a name for yourself in the community. Just some food for thought. 😉 

I'm pretty sure we're all looking forward to seeing more content from you, so keep up the good work @Mz-3! 🙂 

Jotunheim‘s Set was finally adopted! ! I know it's a little different from what it was originally, because it has to make some changes to match the aesthetics of the game. I hope you still love it, cheers! See you in the game :D

I will make more works to expand this series~ @x Or4ngeP33Is x

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mz-3 said:

Jotunheim‘s Set was finally adopted! ! I know it's a little different from what it was originally, because it has to make some changes to match the aesthetics of the game. I hope you still love it, cheers! See you in the game :D

Congratulations! Can't wait to pick up this skin in the store once the update drops. It still turned out pretty awesome looking, so I'm happy with it. See you in the game too. 😊

Ooo, that is wonderful! I'll stay tuned for sure, in that case. 

Mind if I ask what you might have in the pipeline for any other skins? 

8 hours ago, Mz-3 said:

Good job and good luck,but what are you going to do next? 😁 and yea old version is much better then new version...

Edited by Vlada91

4 hours ago, (XB1)x Or4ngeP33ls x said:

Congratulations! Can't wait to pick up this skin in the store once the update drops. It still turned out pretty awesome looking, so I'm happy with it. See you in the game too. 😊

Ooo, that is wonderful! I'll stay tuned for sure, in that case. 

Mind if I ask what you might have in the pipeline for any other skins? 

Thank you very much! ~   I haven't decided for whom to make new skin, it still takes some time to brew :D

Edited by Mz-3