Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have more Dark sectors??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Im talking about the places where clans used to be able to fight over.   They are all infested maps.   They all have bonus XP for different things.

I just really NEED and want some new maps to fight infested on.

I love leveling up on Ceres dark sector defense mission.   Its good money and if 4 people stay 4 rounds its great xp also.   And congrats on fixing that map, I havent had it break on me in a very long time.   The visual glitches are gone now to!!  I really appreciate you guys fixing that map.  

But..There are so many other awesome tile sets that I would love to fight one.   

My #1 request would be a dark sector of Lua - Stoffer.   The first time I went there and got to experience it my jaw dropped.  That was a masterpiece of level design and something that not very many other tiles can compete with.  Thinking about fighting infested there would be a dream come true.   (even more so if they poured in from the top 😛 )

Im sure there are a few other places that could use a dark sector version.   I know adding nodes is probably a nightmare on the back end with things like arbitration requirements and stuff but...I think a few new nodes would be very appreciated.   

I dont know how the bonus's were given to dark sectors.  Did they get frozen on whatever they were on from the last clan of control or did DE go in and make arbitrary changes??  I would want the new nodes to have bonus's.

• 1 month later...

I know. I just thought that they were disabled. I currently don't have solar rails, but have the orokin lab so I'm able to research them. I think I was just looking at old posts. It must have been re-enabled.