Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@[DE] Can we please get bots for conclave?

(PSN)DocWong

I don't know if a post like this has been made before but I LOVE conclave, but it is practically dead. I am max rank in conclave and got the syandan that becomes active with completed conclave bounties, I no longer use it because nobody does conclave as offten anymore. So can we please get bots in conclave to make it so we can complete bounties to activate the syandan or just make it permanently active. Bots would also make it possible to gather the conclave weapon skins as well. I just really miss conclave and using my conclave syandan and this would definitely make conclave more accessible for people like me who enjoy it, or if not that can we please get another to gather standing for conclave, since I highly doubt very many people are even gett any of the conclave offerings available. Anyone else feel the same about this?

I'd appreciate bots. The only time I played conclave, me and the other guy kept spamming jumps while missing all shots on each other, then I killed him once, he left and I won. To say it was depressing would be an understatement.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)DocWong said:

I don't know if a post like this has been made before but I LOVE conclave, but it is practically dead. I am max rank in conclave and got the syandan that becomes active with completed conclave bounties, I no longer use it because nobody does conclave as offten anymore. So can we please get bots in conclave to make it so we can complete bounties to activate the syandan or just make it permanently active. Bots would also make it possible to gather the conclave weapon skins as well. I just really miss conclave and using my conclave syandan and this would definitely make conclave more accessible for people like me who enjoy it, or if not that can we please get another to gather standing for conclave, since I highly doubt very many people are even gett any of the conclave offerings available. Anyone else feel the same about this?

So we(conclave lovers) need/have to create something like discord server to contact with each other and easily find teams (I was thinking about this for a long time)

I don't do conclave but I understand the frustration of wanting to play something but having no one to play with. XD
However conclave is supposed to be the PVP in this game and having bots in there just turns it into another PVE mode, don't you think?
I support the suggestion above me tho, to just make a discord server or a group that conclave fans can get together so you can easily form up teams and match.

That or DE add something good in there to entice more people to play conclave.

Edited by Yxivi
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Yxivi said:

I don't do conclave but I understand the frustration of wanting to play something but having no one to play with. XD
However conclave is supposed to be the PVP in this game and having bots in there just turns it into another PVE mode, don't you think?
I support the suggestion above me tho, to just make a discord server or a group that conclave fans can get together so you can easily form up teams and match.

That or DE add something good in there to entice more people to play conclave.

Honestly I feel if they put something to grind for from conclave won't bring more players, maybe a rework could fix this issue but I doubt that it would help.I get conclave is supposed to be PvP but it really isn't anything if there's nobody doing it, honestly I'd prefer doing it like PvE than not being able to play it all and having a useless syandan that just looks like a nub on your back. If anything if they did implement bots they could reduce the amount of standing per-match gained compared to playing against players. I don't know, that's just me though.

I don't play Conclave because I'm not into PvP, but I think adding bots could benefit both PvP and PvE players. I mean I'd try Conclave if it offered a player + AI vs AI option (with reduced rewards) and who knows maybe people would give the real thing a try if they could check it out without getting their butt handed to them when they finally get into a match.

4 hours ago, HC217 said:

sorry, no. practice mode sure, but no standing or rewards for PvE content in conclave. it entirely defeats the point

The point being you should have to wait over 2 hours for a match?

Conclave is hardly populated as it is and with an AI system it would at least allow people to play the game mode. Lots of games with optional PvP go the Ai route so why not Warframe? Have it prioritize PvP but make the Ai a secondary option after waiting X amount of time without a full match. Just have It populate the remaining spots with Ai's. Drop the amount of standing received from fighting/killing Ai's Vs Players and just implement a similar Ai that's used in the Index/Spectors to the conclave. It would bring people back to the conclave even if its only temporary and even if it doesn't it would make it so people could still farm the mods/cosmetics and play the unique game modes.

9 hours ago, HC217 said:

sorry, no. practice mode sure, but no standing or rewards for PvE content in conclave. it entirely defeats the point

I understand that but conclave is pretty much D-E-D dead, and my syandan no longer usable. I love the PvP but not everyone else feels the same which is way its practically dead. I doubt that [DE] would actually add bots, honestly what I'm annoyed is my useless syandan, because the conclave syandan is my favorite syandan in the whole game. Ah well I suppose.

On 2019-04-13 at 6:45 PM, (PS4)DocWong said:

I don't know if a post like this has been made before

There has. And to add on / reiterate a post I made there:

The point of bots should be something to do. It should give the new player getting stomped by the vet something to beat on instead of their only other option being ALT+F4ing. It should give two players in a 8-16 player map something to shoot at or avoid while looking for each other instead of scanning about an empty map for 2/3rds the match.

It shouldn't be an easy way to farm Conclave stuff.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

The point being you should have to wait over 2 hours for a match?

Conclave is hardly populated as it is and with an AI system it would at least allow people to play the game mode. Lots of games with optional PvP go the Ai route so why not Warframe? Have it prioritize PvP but make the Ai a secondary option after waiting X amount of time without a full match. Just have It populate the remaining spots with Ai's. Drop the amount of standing received from fighting/killing Ai's Vs Players and just implement a similar Ai that's used in the Index/Spectors to the conclave. It would bring people back to the conclave even if its only temporary and even if it doesn't it would make it so people could still farm the mods/cosmetics and play the unique game modes.

15 hours ago, (PS4)DocWong said:

I understand that but conclave is pretty much D-E-D dead, and my syandan no longer usable. I love the PvP but not everyone else feels the same which is way its practically dead. I doubt that [DE] would actually add bots, honestly what I'm annoyed is my useless syandan, because the conclave syandan is my favorite syandan in the whole game. Ah well I suppose.

i mean, they'd be better off adding events and things to entice players to conclave than use bots. since they'll either be impossibly hard (aimbot snipers) or hilariously easy (melee spam, can't parkour). i'd rather they left it dead than add pve content to pvp. seriously. maybe the new war will bring an update to the lore, the new racing mode for standing farmers, etc. but bots aren't the solution, so again, no

before adding bots, maybe a new ranking system is in order, so that the newbies won't get in the same game with the veterans and be beaten worse than lvl 3 grineer grunts, also the reward system that is now in order would need an update..since pwning lvl 1-3 grineer and killing veterans seem to give same amount of points. make it more friendly for the newbies early so that we veterans may have players later to actually play the mode with..not just some bots. also some little but important tutorial pop-ups when opening the PvP console for the 1st time would be nice, since most of the newbies don't even know how to walk/run/jump/etc.
and i agree that the things that the veterans have access to, in terms of cosmetics, should not be easy for the newbies to get.

• Like 2

To quote what I said on another thread...

" Bots could work, not sure if they'd work in public matches unless it's just to fill a couple of spaces. The basework is already there, Silver grove specters, Junction specters can bullet jump, use powers, have a variety of loadouts etc. While other Warframe AI like both versions of the Stalker can roll around, use powers, switch weapons depending on the situation (regular stalker will pull out despair and rush you down if you got too close etc.) It's really just a matter of making them roll more/bullet jump while attacking players and making sure they aren't total aimbots (they're just AI so of course there will be a bit of aimbotting regardless). It'd make for a nice practice mode to ease players into conclave. Recruit conditioning is a total failure in that regard."

3 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

To quote what I said on another thread...

" Bots could work, not sure if they'd work in public matches unless it's just to fill a couple of spaces. The basework is already there, Silver grove specters, Junction specters can bullet jump, use powers, have a variety of loadouts etc. While other Warframe AI like both versions of the Stalker can roll around, use powers, switch weapons depending on the situation (regular stalker will pull out despair and rush you down if you got too close etc.) It's really just a matter of making them roll more/bullet jump while attacking players and making sure they aren't total aimbots (they're just AI so of course there will be a bit of aimbotting regardless). It'd make for a nice practice mode to ease players into conclave. Recruit conditioning is a total failure in that regard."

Remember what Teshin said: "A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves." Soooo... I think some fresh, cooling air shall do me good and DE won't add dumb-bot

Just now, Darth_Krayt said:

Remember what Teshin said: "A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves." Soooo... I think some fresh, cooling air shall do me good and DE won't add dumb-bot

Ok but nobody's growing from playing conclave. The only rewards there are cosmetics (Granted I do like most of the conclave skins).

2 minutes ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

Ok but nobody's growing from playing conclave. The only rewards there are cosmetics (Granted I do like most of the conclave skins).

I'm trying to get some people to conclave only because of skins and free riv armor

As a veteran Warframe player I feel as though adding bots to pvp would be greatly appreciated by the Warframe community. Add ing bots to Pvp will give newer players the chance to experience pvp other than getting crushed by more experienced players. Bots would allow the player to achieve standing easily in conclave. I'm not saying make the standing the same as playing with actual players but giving them some standing to oppose to none. I recently got into lunaro on xbox 1 but I can never find a match so adding bots battle would allow me to get better at the pvp systems and be able to play it. To begin with, I once waited 2 hours just for a match.

• 2 weeks later...