Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun not deployable after switching to scanner via gear bind + subsequent softlock

ElectricalFrost

I've had an interesting moment where I pressed my bind for my Synthesis scanner (gear 2) while having my archgun out, after which, I could directly switch to my primary/secondary again and was still in the state of using my archgun, which means i couldn't use the deployer nor re-select the archgun that was 'deployed'.

The archgun deployer didn't have a timer nor could I summon my archgun, no message appeared nor sound feedback. I'm not certain if I pressed my melee button when using the scanner.

Subsequently, my game did break itself after breaking the archgun deployer and then getting pushed off the Hydron lift by the game. not sure if the archgun breaking created a side effect leading to the next bug.

My abilities and transference got locked out by indicating 'ability in use', my ammo bugged out and I could not pick any ammo or item up, enemies ignored me so I would assume I became a 'ghost', and my UI and button prompts (press x to revive) ceased response, so I could not leave Hydron or interact with the menu.

I could not reset via falling into a pit or dying

Edited by ElectricalFrost
spaced sentence 2 from sentence 1, i tend to detail sentences