Yatus

3 new IONs now on Steam! | Yatus ION Series

Oh, didn't see the deadline. Did you have enough time to propose those for this Round ?

And he did change frost skin with little difference on the helmet. But he didn't update post so that we can all see on the newest list.  But I hope that DE did notice and maybe in hope they add in the game. Because his frost skin work is the best...

Those look really neat! However, it's kind of a bummer to see the amount of neat projects you have in the workshop that seems to have been abandoned and/or downgraded in order to be accepted by DE.

Any chance for that content to see some future support? Asking mainly because both, Excalibur Izanagi and nION looked far better than nION v3.4 which has been added to the game.

• Like 1

They do look pretty awesome. :laugh:

Now I know this is off topic but out of curiosity do you think you might ever make an Equinox ION skin? I would love to have one in my collection.

Good job on accepting frost skins.I whose so happy about this, because  I stop playing this game for a couple months. But now with this good news im coming back just to buy your frost skin and combine with deluxe body. Im just hoping that we can get this soon in global build. And yea hopefully they can accept more your amazing work. 

Hey Yatus, congrats for your ION Frost, well deserved. Insta buy for me.

Did DE send you feedbacks and corrections about Saryn ? I would bet my both hands they said "more metal parts" but who knows. 😄

Thank you guys so much! I'm still waiting for the feedback 😄 

2 hours ago, Yatus said:

And what frame are you going to do next,baruuk or what? 🤔😏

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-07 at 7:55 PM, Yatus said:

And thank you for creating amazing frost skin/helmet!

qnThjwu.jpg

Only i wish that this yellow part of the helmet that is in gold material so that he can fit more in prime style.... 🙄

AXeOlN5.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

The frost ION helmet fits almost perfectly with the Harka Skin, Now we can finally have our Frozen Lord in Warframe, Thank you Yatus!

Posted (edited)
On 2019-05-07 at 10:55 AM, Yatus said:

Just wanted to say congrats on getting Frost Ion into the game finally. Looking forward to your work on Volt, and hoping that your Talis syandana makes the cut for Round 17!

Edited by FrostPrime

Now the more i look in to this helmet the more it remains me of Darth Vader style... 😏👌