Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No ammo restore - 'weapon-type' only Sortie

Spoiler

Sortie - Lephantis

Elera (Jupiter) Spy - Explosion
Charybdis (Sedna) : Mobile Defense - Impact
Oestrus (Eris) : Assassination - Sniper Only

Upon doing the assassination of today's sortie (04/14/2019) - sniper only.

I run out of ammo at one point.
It switches to unarmed.

So, I pop an ammo restore consumable.
But it refuses to restore the corresponding ammo.

No indicators, show up, of sniper ammo being added.
And pressing the 'switch weapon' button, also refuses to swap back to the sniper.

Which leads me to think, the game no longer recognized my sniper (since it switched to 'unarmed')
Thinking I had no weapons equipped, whatsoever.
Making me virtually useless for the remainder of the fight.

All while my Rubico Prime, was still visually holstered, at the back.

Spoiler

zFY4pdO.jpg

I have a copy of the EE.log stored on my drive, should the team require, to look into this.

Exactly same thing happened to me in this mission. After running out of ammo and putting my sniper on my back, it would't let me draw my weapon after popping an ammo support afterward. I was going to submit a bug and google took me to this thread.

P.S., My solution was to get myself down in the poison pool. I then got back up with full ammo. So I think the ammo restoring isn't the problem; it is the bug that preventing you from drawing your weapon once your ammo is out.

Edited by Tianry2333

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-04-15 at 12:33 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Isn't there a toggle option for "swap on empty"?

I didn't know about this option so thanks for pointing it out. I'll keep that disabled until "swap on empty" can be tweaked to only activate when the other weapon both exists and has ammo.

Similar (or maybe not) this also happens when you switch to your scanner while in archwing, and then try rightclick and leftclick to equip the archwing, but only the scanner is possible.

Edited by niutp
nevermind, my comment is more similar to this https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092428-stuck-in-codex-scan-mode/

This should be fixed in the coming Jovian Concord update, sorry for the inconvenience. 😞  In the team time, I believe you can workaround this issue by using a Scanner or an Exalted Weapon after you've picked up some new ammo