Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blessings of the Plains - POE Inspired Cosmetics

"Blessings of the Unum" will be called something else in the meantime and some of the designs will be changed to follow the tennogen guidelines due to the fact that Sentient Themed skins are not allowed, it will instead follow similar elements of the plains itself and the residents of cetus, some themes will be based on the Zaws and the Amps you obtain from the quills, but they will not follow similar themes to Sentients such as the eidolons. As such this is currently in development, I will progressively update this post on the progress of the first submission: Volt "Plain Strider" Helmet + Skin

Hey guys, I have plans for working on a special series of Warframe & Weapon Skins based on the residents of Cetus, the plains of eidolon and the eidolons themselves, anyways for what i have made, isn't much, not to mention i am in need of a model artist to sculpt out these to be used in Warframe itself (Message me if you wish to contribute, it'll be a great help)

But Here are my planned designs so far, if you wish to suggest some ideas, that would be just as lovely!

Machete/Sword Skin

0ORPOaa.png

Volt Helmet (Skin's still in the works)

ho329mZ.png

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser
Had to update the information regarding the tennogen guidelines
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RebelDeFaust said:

Do not repeat my mistakes, the subject of sentient or syndicat not allowed in the workshop

Yet the Graxx and Copra Series of Skins are based on Corpus & Grineer... and technically speaking Eidolons are a faction as well if i remember... Well Either way, If not cetus theme, then i'll probably just do an original series, but im working on the Volt Helmet idea, so i might texture it differently and call it something else

6 hours ago, MetalGear.Kaiser said:

Yet the Graxx and Copra Series of Skins are based on Corpus & Grineer... and technically speaking Eidolons are a faction as well if i remember... Well Either way, If not cetus theme, then i'll probably just do an original series, but im working on the Volt Helmet idea, so i might texture it differently and call it something else

Well from DE's TennoGen guide, it says that "Stay away from replicating existing characters (from Warframes or other sources) as well as Orokin, Syndicate or Sentient themes."

Not sure if making something in the theme of Cetus would count as being part of the Tenno theme or not, but it just says to stay away from Sentient themes, which I assume would count Eidolons. It is a bit weird that these restrictions still apply even though recently there's been more Sentient themes to explore (Revenant, Limbo Limina, the upcoming New War).

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Well from DE's TennoGen guide, it says that "Stay away from replicating existing characters (from Warframes or other sources) as well as Orokin, Syndicate or Sentient themes."

Not sure if making something in the theme of Cetus would count as being part of the Tenno theme or not, but it just says to stay away from Sentient themes, which I assume would count Eidolons. It is a bit weird that these restrictions still apply even though recently there's been more Sentient themes to explore (Revenant, Limbo Limina, the upcoming New War).

Ah okay... well just to be secure, i probably wont be calling "blessing of the unum" but moreso on like "Blessing of the Plains" or "Plainswalker" or something of those naming conventions

In other news, I have a friend on discord who is going to help fix the head sculpt, he's also planning on making some minor changes to fit more with the concept i had in mind. I didn't do that much at the time since i was trying to lessen the amount of polycount since the tennogen guide mentioned i should be at least or around 5000 tris, adding more of those rings on the spikes will cause more to the tris, Will post his depiction of the design of the volt helmet sometime when he finishes the base sculpt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...