Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't login or change two-factor ID settings

qzx333

Hello!

For whatever reason, I cannot log into warframe.  I have 2-factor ID enabled and when I try to login, it requests a code that it has emailed me, but it doesn't email me any code.  Furthermore, when I try to disable 2 factor ID on the website, I hit a webpage saying error 500.  When I try to forget my password, I also go to a page that says error 500.  What should I do?

Thanks!

• Like 1

i've got support ticket #1686367  from last Tuesday. Got one respond in which they say that i must check that the  address  no-reply@2fa.warframe.com are in my whitelist

=\  but it was there already, and i'd mentioned it  in the first place when i started a support ticket

Anyways i quadro-checked it and tried to get that code again   =\    
no luck

and there was no word from support team since then

PLS HLP

Edited by Refertu

Update:  I can now reset my password and have received emails about the change in password, but the client no longer recognizes my login info.  Now it just says my login failed and that I should check my info

Edited by qzx333

Hmmmmm not fully sure what to advise, and I'm not sure how mine was fixed, but maybe try enabling 2-factor ID on your account management page?  I think that was part of the challenge for me?  If that doesn't work, maybe try waiting a day without logging in to see if it is some time-gated security measure?