Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis mazes (Corpus areas)

GreyDeath789

Question

I know we are suppose to be positive and say nothing negative about the game. But this is just silly. Since Orb Vallis launched I have never been able to navigate the corpus areas. It is simply a maze. Nobody in my clan can offer any insights (follow the yellow tubes like in other areas, etc.)...they simply say it is horrible.

Anyone have any helpful hints on how to navigate (to get out) of these horrible areas? It makes me not want to bother with those areas at all when I spend 40+ minutes simply trying to get OUT of the area and have to just log and give up.

At this point those areas are a complete waste of time and I just fail any bounty that requires them if I am running solo and move on to something else (usually another game for a while)...

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Hey Tenno! On your first comment, on the contrary. Criticism of the game is what makes it better, and all feedback (unless you are rude about it) is always welcome!.

To answer your question, one thing I used when starting out in the Vallis were LOC-PINs. You can get these from a clan Dojo in the Tenno lab. When you start exploring these areas, put one at the door. It acts as a persistent waypoint until you physically remove it, and this can help you get back to where you started in these "mazes". I hope this helps!

• Like 1

à l’instant, Wylel a dit :

Hey Tenno! On your first comment, on the contrary. Criticism of the game is what makes it better, and all feedback (unless you are rude about it) is always welcome!.

To answer your question, one thing I used when starting out in the Vallis were LOC-PINs. You can get these from a clan Dojo in the Tenno lab. When you start exploring these areas, put one at the door. It acts as a persistent waypoint until you physically remove it, and this can help you get back to where you started in these "mazes". I hope this helps!

In addition to this, even though they are mazes, the inside of each of them has a few "landmarks" that you can use to navigate. Try looking for anything that stands out on each area of the "maze".

1 hour ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Tech centers. Any help on navigating would be great.

Well frankly there's only really one you'll need to navigate often and luckily it's the easiest of the 3 and that's the one used in the bounties that is under where the profit taker orb spider sits. The front of it has the Nef anyo face sculpture and then the room beyond it is the key room.

The other rooms simply branch off from this one area and the only exit is back to the nef anyo scuplture beyond this. Basically you have reaearch labs either side of it as well as the spy bounty objective to the left. There are stair wells either side of this main room leading to the lower levels that only contain the vents and seldom accessed rooms. My advice is to go into this main room, waypoint it and then move to where you need to go. You'll never be more than 2 rooms away from this marker and once back there you'll know how to easily exit the area.

Because of the maze mess in corpus buildings on Orb Vallis, i don't want to do Orb Vallis bounties anymore. Takes too long to find my way out of building and as for finding anything in the building, its too easy to get lost and its just not worth the frustration to bother. If I can't finish the bounty it doesn't matter what the rewards are, and doing it with other players makes no difference. Waypoints don't work if can't see how to get to them.
Its a major failing of warframe (for me) that often, extraction is so hard to find (not only on orb vallis). Numerous times the extraction marker doesn't appear.

Also have problem with the game's waypoints that mark where to go. They often tell me to go to the wrong location or a location i can't actually get to (like into the map where there is no cave, or in the wrong direction which keeps swapping location back and forth when i try to follow it).