Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Door stuck

(NSW)ZR3009

After i put the coolant cell into the core slot and defended the reactor decay, i ran towards to extraction zone and the door won't open one bit, making me impossible to progress the mission.

The level is Ishtar from planet Venus, mission Sabotage

I can confirm experiencing similar problem twice in a Sabotage type missions. A green lit door towards extraction would not open after alarm and the hacking consoles would be inactive. Forced to 'fail the mission'.

Roche (Phobos) Rift also had a door that does not do the one thing it's supposed to do. Had to abort mission because couldn't continue to extraction. Imagine the joy. And it keeps happening. It's not often and sometimes most likely triggered by an alarm first locking the doors and then not switching them back to open after disabling the alarm but come on. This issue is apparently also on the PC. i see Grineer-doors just calling it quits and ascending to a higher plane of existence instead of risking bugging out so there must be something going on with doors. Is... there a man in the door?! Is it lore related and that's why it persists?