Sign in to follow this  
PedraForlorn

status effect sentinel

Question

which combination gives you the most value

been working on my condition overload ember and having a blast with her. im just trying to maximize the procs i can get

with my weapon and frame done the pet is next. (already set for corrosive, fire, knockdown, slash

first of. does coolant leak actually proc a status effect that works with condition overload. i have it in the first slot but i never see a cold proc pop up.

been trying some stuf outmyself in so far ive come up with:diriga with electropulse or djinn with fatal attraction (mostly just for cc and the proc is just extra here)

and as a weapon atrax for the coldproc or the sweeper build for gasproc

what are your insights for a pet build for status procs

1 answer to this question

for condition overload the more procs the better. artax and sweeper are both decent at spreading procs. on CO melee weapons i tend to run viral and radiation, secondary with corrosive heat or cold, and then i'd give the sentinel gas magnetic. blast and impact can work with co but the procs don't last very long.

not sure if coolant leak applies cold status i think it only gives a "cold aura"

if you want to run pets instead or sentinels there are also status mods for them such as frost jaw and there should be a status chance link mod.