Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Nullifier

Bagadyr

Hi. I have done about 15 teralyst caps and not a single arcane nullifier dropped. I know its very few tries but I still get arcane ice, victory instead of this. I only have one nullifier and I dont want to spend plat on it yet.

Well, kills have a 14.95% drop chance as opposed to 12.05% for captures, so you could try that if you're really desperate.

But honestly, I personally just stuck to Oberon and his 2 and did 3 captures a day until I got my 9 Nullifiers for the 60+40 setup for my Trinity. I'd say be patient, just keep at it, and you'll get them eventually.

Edited by KnossosTNC

4 hours ago, Bagadyr said:

As far as I know, there isnt much dmg to lures during teralyst fight

Theres actually alot of damage... infact if you're not chain One Shotting the terralyst its not uncommon for any extra lures left over to only have just over half there health.

3 hours ago, Kebast said:

I have over 200 captures, and nullifiers only dropped 12 times... Yeah rng

3 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Opposite for me, that's the only thing he wants to drop

You know what I would like in Warframe... A way of getting players together to trade anything Except platinum....

I can't believe that out of 15 runs you didn't end up with more than a single nullifier I literally have two R3 arcane nullifier and at least another one R2 or R1 and a couple unranked LOL I get that mod as well as the other bronze mods all the freaking time

18 minutes ago, Shragon47 said:

I can't believe that out of 15 runs you didn't end up with more than a single nullifier I literally have two R3 arcane nullifier and at least another one R2 or R1 and a couple unranked LOL I get that mod as well as the other bronze mods all the freaking time

It is about an 9% chance of that happening...that pretty much means 1 in 11 people will experience this.   When dealing with RNG you need to deal with RNG and what it means.   In stead of focusing on the 12% on captures...ask a better question of "How many caps do I need to do in order to have a 95% chance of getting a R3 set".    Until you do that...you will occasionally find yourself on the "why isn't this dropping so the RNG is broken camp".  

I made the attached image over a year ago.   So...if you want a near guaranteed chance of of getting 10 arcane nullifier...look forward to ~162 caps.

SeJuyc2.png?1