Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Ranks 28 - 30...?

G_Noe

so i got curious... i consider Warframe to have a pretty large and dedicated fanbase. but i'm curious, has anybody ever seen those tests before? not through legitimate means considering that's practically impossible in Warframe's current state, but mayhaps digging into files...? or even some delicious hax? is it even implemented, actually? it's probably a stupid question to ask but i was wondering is all

5 minutes ago, G_Noe said:

is it even implemented, actually?

Definitely not.

I mean why would tests 28-30 be implemented when if you're on the bleeding edge of MR you get repeat tests because they don't have the real one implemented yet?
There have been plenty of times when players have hit the next MR, and got the exact same test as the previous rank.  DE usually comes in within a week and adds an actual test that is different.for people to play.
For example: For players that hit MR 27 when the wolf sledge was first added into the game they got the advanced mobility test instead of the index point test that is currently there.

They are not currently implemented in the game, as far as I know.

Though, DE did change the title of rank 30 in Update 24.6.0 (and did not mention it). It used to be Grand Master and is now True Master. I think this is because DE referred to Founder's Program participants as Grand Masters in the past and wanted to remove any possible confusion.

20 minutes ago, KuramaKitsune said:

So once I hit Mastery Rank 30 do I never have to forma anything again

Toss a potato on and everything starts with 60 energy

Unless you intend to make everything fit with exactly 60 points and no half off polarities then no, forma still exists.

However you would never need to rank things up except to forma them as they would always be at 30/60.