The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs for the Infested (Suggestions)

Halasham

On one side, I would say yes, they need a buff. On the other side ... annoying as fk.

They are not strong and you can just pull them out with this leech and drag them over the map. But ... as fk they are annoying.

They have this weird soup that does damage and slow you down, poison and I always get a nervous breakdown when I see how they move ... and sneak in, which they change every 2 seconds.

I am always bullied by this little creepy-crawler because they do not know how to move and jump. I really enjoy bowing since I got a riven for my dread and I just hate the moments of "I know I could beat you ... IF I met you"

A new move kit and visual work about the work would be fantastic, "better copy well than make it bad yourself"

3 hours ago, BlackSmokingSuns said:

They have this weird soup that does damage and slow you down, poison and I always get a nervous breakdown when I see how they move ... and sneak in, which they change every 2 seconds.

The soup can be destroyed by hitting it and then it boils away fairly quickly. Between that and only Mutalisk MOAs using it the soup really isn't all that much if a threat... heck if you've got a well-build Zaw and aren't using one of the most frail frames the soup can be pretty safely ignored unless you're facing extremely high level units in an endless mission.