Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of Saturn Six after Nightwave season 1?

Jopsakee

So, I've been wondering this for a while..

What happens to the wolf after Nightwave season 1 ends? Does he completely disappear? What about that mask they only just added and the wolf sledge? 

If he does disappear never to come back that'd be unfortunate.. I really want that mask but with only such few time left and such terrible drop/spawn rates it is not looking good for me.

If anyone has some clarification for this, that would be appreciated.

DE hasn't said anything officially on what will happen to the Wolf. We'll just have to wait and see.

I only have speculation to work with, which is that either the Wolf will become a permanent invader like the stalker, or he'll be an assassination target on a specific node on Jupiter. But again, no official information.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xX1Dante1Xx said:

So while on the subject I have a question. If I don't finish all the ranks this Season, will it roll over next season? or will I start over once the event comes back? 

Apparently you will reset. The new season will have new story, new rewards and even a new currency, so spend those wolf creds before the end.

On 2019-04-15 at 6:04 PM, Exsomnis said:

What happens to the wolf after Nightwave season 1 ends? Does he completely disappear? What about that mask they only just added and the wolf sledge? 

[DE]Marcus has finally provided some answers to this on this thread:

The relevant bit to your question is this:

On 2019-04-16 at 1:23 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

Note that the end of Nightwave Series I does not mean the end of the Wolf of Saturn Six appearances - he'll still be around!