Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Valkyr Prime

(PSN)Duck_Duck_Noose_

Question

Recently I managed to get the Valkyr Prime blueprint to drop from a relic, and I’ve been hoping to get her for a while. However, every where I look I see that the relics that either drop blueprints for her required materials or drop the materials themselves have been vaulted. Are there any relics that drop her components that HAVEN’T been vaulted?

I’m trying to not use player trading as I don’t really intend to spend more money than I have for platinum.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

12 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Nope.... All her Relics have been Vaulted.... there's no way yo obtain her by playing.... you have to start working a job in Warframe called "Trading" .

I figured. I just thought since the relic that drops her blueprint was reported vaulted and I (somehow) managed to get it that there was a chance. Thank you

vor 37 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Duck_Duck_Noose_:

Recently I managed to get the Valkyr Prime blueprint to drop from a relic, and I’ve been hoping to get her for a while. However, every where I look I see that the relics that either drop blueprints for her required materials or drop the materials themselves have been vaulted. Are there any relics that drop her components that HAVEN’T been vaulted?

I’m trying to not use player trading as I don’t really intend to spend more money than I have for platinum.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

All her Relics have been Vaulted , and her last relics available were Vaulted with the release of Chroma Prime back then 25th September or so, you can get the parts only by buying them from other players or getting lucky when someone in the Squad has the relics and used it.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Duck_Duck_Noose_ said:

I figured. I just thought since the relic that drops her blueprint was reported vaulted and I (somehow) managed to get it that there was a chance. Thank you

This happens more often than you think due to the nature of players taking long breaks from this game... its they sometimes return with their long vaulted relics and bestow us with Prime parts that you would normally have to pay for....

For Example... I got Carrier Prime Carapace last night.

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

This happens more often than you think due to the nature of players taking long breaks from this game... its they sometimes return with their long vaulted relics and bestow us with Prime parts that you would normally have to pay for....

For Example... I got Carrier Prime Carapace last night.

I may be wrong, so don’t take my word for it, but I don’t think I’d gotten a relic when I stopped playing. I hadn’t even made it off earth yet

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Duck_Duck_Noose_ said:

I may be wrong, so don’t take my word for it, but I don’t think I’d gotten a relic when I stopped playing. I hadn’t even made it off earth yet

Yeah I had Vaulted Relics in my Inventory very early when I started too....

I genuinely have no explanation for this.

Don't waste platinum on Valkyr prime parts. The frame is useless to begin with and the harder the content gets the more useless it becomes. Usually right after you hear Valkyr's scream you can count to 5 and then go to revive poor Valkyr user.

If you like the concept of angry lady that shred everything in her path then go get Garuda - she at least is useful and can survive in harder content. And she looks better as well.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Black_Adder_ said:

Don't waste platinum on Valkyr prime parts. The frame is useless to begin with and the harder the content gets the more useless it becomes. Usually right after you hear Valkyr's scream you can count to 5 and then go to revive poor Valkyr user.

If you like the concept of angry lady that shred everything in her path then go get Garuda - she at least is useful and can survive in harder content. And she looks better as well.

I will just disagree with you, my Valkyr can usually facetank some very high level content, 

What's your valkyr build that it gets killed that quickly? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, (PS4)Black_Adder_ said:

I think the issue is less the frame, more the player. I find it harder to die as Valkitty than to stay alive. 

She’s a fun frame. If I were you, I’d farm her normal version. If you like her a lot after playing that, then any plat purchase to get her will be worth it. I got lucky and ended up in an endless with someone who was using old relics. Got two parts for her and it was then an easy decision to buy the other two using plat. 

• Like 2

Le 16/04/2019 à 05:10, Lutesque a dit :

Nope.... All her Relics have been Vaulted.... there's no way yo obtain her by playing.... you have to start working a job in Warframe called "Trading" .

Not totally true.

There are around many relics not opened and just by playing fissures you can have someone in your squad that open a Valkyr prime relic.

But the trade is a way faster and easier.