(XB1)ThePivorock

Races...

Suggestions for K-Drive races

1. Show a personal best on a race in order to both know what you want to beat and if you’ve even done the race. 

2. Just flat out show the races on the map when you hop on a K-Drive (similar to tranq). 

3. Put the races on a more consistent rotation (my last race on console is river run and it hasn’t shown up for over a week and a half even though it should ‘technically’ be around every 4-5 days)

I don’t know, I guess really I’m just getting frustrated with the randomness of something that seems like it shouldn’t be random. What do you guys think?

• Like 6

The rotations need to be static/better aligned. I'm still missing 2 races because they will not spawn.

They need to show on the map. I'm almost about to just build Loc-Pins just to be rid of the drama of hunting them.
Which should be unnessicary.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Heh and here was I seeing that title and thinking someone is about to complain about races of tenno or npc in real SJW style lol.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, Kerthis said:

Heh and here was I seeing that title and thinking someone is about to complain about races of tenno or npc in real SJW style lol.

Me too, I was already thinking about my comment while the page was loading, but then I was like "oh... nvm then".

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

They shouldn't be RNG based, they should all show up on the map by default. Otherwise I'll continue to not bother with them.

I feel the same way. They should all be static.

But I also understand from a developer standpoint to "why" they rotate.

It's the add a flavor of dynamic gameplay/life to the Vallis. By having then rotate you make it to where:

1. You can't do them all in 1 run (clearing the races then having none to look forward to)

2. Adds a reason to explore the Vallis each day

3. Immersion wise it makes it seem like the Vent Kids are adapting to Corpus movements.

From a player standpoint...

Just let me race them all. Stop dragging it out.

I want more races to be honest. They are simple yet fun.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

vor 45 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Zero_029:

I feel the same way. They should all be static.

But I also understand from a developer standpoint to "why" they rotate.

It's the add a flavor of dynamic gameplay/life to the Vallis. By having then rotate you make it to where:

1. You can't do them all in 1 run (clearing the races then having none to look forward to)

2. Adds a reason to explore the Vallis each day

3. Immersion wise it makes it seem like the Vent Kids are adapting to Corpus movements.

From a player standpoint...

Just let me race them all. Stop dragging it out.

I want more races to be honest. They are simple yet fun.

Meh

4 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

They shouldn't be RNG based, they should all show up on the map by default. Otherwise I'll continue to not bother with them.

I just waited for the day when that one race spawned right behind Fortuna, then I went ham on the 4 K-Drive's I have. 

Never ever touching them again. As far as I am concerned, it is the most pointless part of Warframe I can do. Not even to cap the standing. It's dead to me, like PvP and Lunaro.