Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What can warrent a trade restriction?

(PSN)oMeybi

Question

11 answers to this question

The countries president declaring an emergency? 

Jokes aside :

Can happen if you trade for a butt load of plat in a short amount of time or with a specific player regularly, you might get flashed as alternative account trading. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

The countries president declaring an emergency? 

oh no! god dammit trump!

But is there a EULA specifically on trading I can read? also one for player behavior? Because I filtered the main eula for Trade and saw nothing except a few trademarks and no account sharing or whatever.

The current beef of the week is if you were Thumper farming and got too many gems and fish in a short amount of time.

They apparently have a loot per unit of time algorithm and it wasn't updated for the mass amount of Thumper drops.

Oops.

Edited by Firetempest

57 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

The current beef of the week is if you were Thumper farming and got too many gems and fish in a short amount of time.

They apparently have a loot per unit of time algorithm and it wasn't updated for the mass amount of Thumper drops.

Oops.

That is an jerk move on DE's part, while i understand they no longer give a toss....definitely a jerk move by DE.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

That happens often 🙂

I was running Exploiter Orb with a booster and smeeta, but around the time I was banned I also jokingly in trade chat said WTB Primed chamber 20k, I dont know which got me banned, could be something else but I dont think it is.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)oMeybi said:

I was running Exploiter Orb with a booster and smeeta, but around the time I was banned I also jokingly in trade chat said WTB Primed chamber 20k, I dont know which got me banned, could be something else but I dont think it is.

It has happened to people for Exploiter Orb

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

Lot's of things can trigger it. It's why I barely trade anymore.

Once awhile back my account got hacked and I was banned. Got unbanned but trade restricted for 6 months or something. Really was annoying.  But once they do it they likely ain't going to undo it. So just wait it out and hang low.

The system can flag you automatically if you gain too much of whatever in a short amount of time, as mentioned above.

However, I've read that's only a preventive measure. Someone will have a look at your account and unban you if there isn't anything fishy going on. Just send a ticket for now, although that's probably not necessary (and you might get a copy/paste response).