Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Forma and the Foundry

Mackinz

So here's a potential issue. When I ran out of regular Forma because of a Nightwave challenge (and not farming Orokin Cells), the several blueprints in my Foundry still read as if I had one Forma left. Now that I've started farming Orokin Cells again and have built a few regular Forma, the blueprints in the Foundry still read as if I have one Forma left.

I have four regular Forma and one Umbra Forma.

Because of this, I conclude that the blueprints are reading my number of Umbra Forma rather than my number of regular Forma and I am afraid of crafting any of these blueprints (and there are a lot of blueprints that require Forma).

One solution would be for me to use my Umbra Forma, but another would be to have the Umbra Forma coded so that foindry blueprints don't look for it. Ever. Umbra Forma take a long time to get as of current Warframe, and it would be a shame if all that Nightwave progress was wasted on an Ignis or a Quanta.

Edited by Mackinz

1 hour ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

For me this was just a ui bug the foundry still uses regular forma.

This may be the reality of the issue, but I am not going to risk my Umbra Forma and craft anything requiring a Forma.

38 minutes ago, SilverRook said:

I'm assuming it would only use the umbra forma if you choose an umbra polarity to polarise.

... please re-read the post. This is not about using Forma or Umbra Forma to add polarities. This is about crafting recipes in the Foundry.